Recent content by Auayatim

1. Auayatim

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

does this mean I can play the mod again.
  2. Auayatim

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

when i logged out at the mining facility and then re logged in it says load failed no backup found.
  3. Auayatim

I just decided to get myself into skin creation and was wondering if it was ok to take the...

I just decided to get myself into skin creation and was wondering if it was ok to take the mutant into the 3rd dimension
  4. Auayatim

I beat the sisters of discord and the ores didn't spawn so i fought them again still nothing.
  5. Auayatim

Hello

the game is acting all funky again and wont spawn daybreak incernite and eventide abysium after I beat the Sisters of Discord.
  6. Auayatim

Hello

darn.
  7. Auayatim

Hello

I was using the luiafk Home improvement tool and it broke 3 of the rising sun altar blocks and now the ancient lungs won't spawn even after i placed the blocks back. I was making the mountain because it was taken over by the razed forest once i beat Abaddon
  8. Auayatim

Hello

I'm not exactly new here or to terraria i've been playing terraria for 6-7 years now and I play on PC, ps3, switch, wii u, and mobile. I just created an account here now because Ancients awoken wasn't working properly.
  9. Auayatim

I don't know if i messed up the game with Luiafk when I accidentally broke the dynasty wood but the Ancient lungs won't spawn at the top of the volcano.
Back
Top Bottom