2. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

Aight then
  3. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

…how does Treecko sound? Or Fenekin?
  4. Banana_=P

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

<<Yes…>> <<“Jeez”…indeed…?>> Tempor shakes their head to focus again. <<…may I ask what you two are doing right now?>>
  5. Banana_=P

<<That would be before Master managed to heal me.>> <<At some point the robot drove a gatling gun into my mouth…>>
  6. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

K.
  7. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

OOoh. ... Rowlet or Sprigatito?
  8. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

Don't mind me just casually backreading the Xylith fight to remember how it ended... And also backread because it was wild. Which gen is this?
  9. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

Mmm. Neato.
  10. Banana_=P

Tempor shakes his head. <<...wait, no...I do. It was a strange robot with tank treads...>> <<It was a tough battle...>>
  11. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

TLRPPW: So as it turns out my memory is a lie and Tempor did in fact actually participate in Xylith's phase 2 fight. For...what? Or do you just like making skins?
  12. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

Well. Neat that you have tools to create er. Visual representations of your OC's, at least.
  13. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

I'm not suuper familiar with Minecraft mods, in all honesty. I remember reading a few about them but no names come to mind or anything. Least of all those that could compliment a Pixelmon thing.
  14. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

At least I'm pretty sure Syni should have a relatively tame backstory compared to her peers that is my other OC's though. Still somewhat tragic, but not "my childhood just sucked" or "oh yeah my parents were killed by the planet when I was 10" type stuff. Just a fox clan doing their best to...
  15. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

...Let's just move on to another topic. ... Silly how Arth has the Great Cataclysm, Cacion has the Overturning, and Baxle I intend to have the Upheaval. 3 major lore worlds with 3 major events that strongly influence what they're like nowadays.
Back
Top Bottom