AVeryWiseNeko

NYAH!!! IM NEKO!!! UWU IM VEWY EPIC
Name: Neko
Description: Neko! Nyah! I'm a neko, and I really care about everyone so yeah :3
Abilities: "Snapped" Form: If pushed over the edge too far emotionally, will "snap"
(do not let it get to this point no joke dont let it become this)
Strengths: Cute :3 knows how to fight and survive. knows firearms incredibly well. can become deadly and suddenly violent as well.
Weaknesses: Cat toys and water also includes: yelling, pain, severe depression, low self esteem, and a multitude of mental health issues. incredibly frail and weak, emotionally and physically. Also has incredibly horrid and vivid nightmares, and kain no need to be so mean!

Under all circumstances do not do the following around neko: Agressive yelling, fighting between friends, hit neko or harm her, be mean to neko, try to emotionally harm her, or be crazed and maniacal around her
unless you want to snap her
Birthday
March 8
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Xbox One
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-last-post-wins.409/page-4865#post-2405167
Occupation
Neko UwU

Contact

Steam
1116664017 (Code)
Youtube Page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxx1pUH1TxjztCWxmriHgSg

Signature

Box Project Thread
Name: Neko
Height: Around 3"9

Description: Hewwo! I'm a neko! I have 2 alters! Koi and Kain! Koi is logical and more intellegent, viewing things from a more practical and logical way. Kain is more violent and impulsive, and does not think before he acts (he's scawy ;w; and also, they are real :3 )

Abilities: overwhelming neko emotionally can cause her to reach her breaking point. Do not let this happen. Koi is serious. Don't Do anything emtionally overwhelming*** around her.

Strengths: Cute :3. Very knowledgeable with firearms. Knows how to use firearms. Both effective in melee and ranged combat. Adept in biology and health. Knows how to treat wounds in critical situations.

Weaknesses: Cat toys, water, suffers mentally, easily cries, a frail and weak creature.

***Neko has had a very painful and abusive past. Do not under all circumstances, harm neko, yell at neko or at someone around her, fight with someone else around neko, threaten neko, force her to stay in places she does not want to stay in, be crazed around her, scare her, make loud sudden noises around her, physically harm someone else (abusive manner or not), try and touch neko in places she does not feel comfortable with you doing, or act in a sexual manner around her. Thank you.

Hello. My name is Koi and this is a simple guide to taking care of neko. You see. Neko is a fragile and delicate creature. She is a catgirl, and is very special. This guide should help with taking care of her.
Neko should be given normal human food and can drink water and other beverages, and can consume normal things. She shouldn't be treated like a cat, for that's not only unecessary, but ethically wrong by many levels, and is probably abuse. She can use the restroom, sleep in a bed if she chooses or in a box. You see Neko possesses cat like habits and behaviors, well some of them. She may like being in boxes, and sometimes crawls around, and might knock things over. She also likes to go for walks sometimes.
It should also be pointed out, that she of course has a poofy and large tail, and cat ears. These spots are quite sensitive, especially the tail and behind her ears. You should not pull her tail or tug her ears in the SLIGHTEST, this is very discomforting to her.
Next, Neko requires a lot of attention, and should be given a lot of affection and attention. If she is "unattended" or left alone for too long, she'll get depressed until she is given attention again. What you choose to do to give her attention is up to you, although she will not do anything like sports or physically intense.
Lastly, Do not under all circumstances, harm neko, yell at neko or at someone around her, fight with someone else around neko, threaten neko, force her to stay in places she does not want to stay in, be crazed around her, scare her, make loud sudden noises around her, physically harm someone else (abusive manner or not), try and touch neko in places she does not feel comfortable with you doing, or act in a sexual manner around her. Thank you. This is very important.
I'll finish this later, but for now i must go
please take care of her.
LASTLY: IF SHE HAS NIGHTMARES, IMMEDIATELY COME TO HER AND COMFORT HER OR WAKE HER UP, BUT DO SO VERY GENTLY AND WITH CARE. These Nightmares are vivid memories of her past, with very... dark... things... I shall not bring them up now but, I will just say that, she did not have the best parents... or friends... they were quite... physical... Anyways, comfort her or wake her up when she has a nightmare. She will start trembling, crying, whimpering, or shivering. And yes, the reason she is so sensitive around the things like yelling is because of that past.
NEKO IS NOT A TOY. DO NOT PLAY WITH HER (LIKE SOME TOY) AND OR MANIPULATE HER.

Trophies

1. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  2. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  3. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  8. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  9. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom