Recent content by Avous

1. Avous

Turbo Truffle Worm Farm - Vertical, Hoik Engine Powered (+ Spawn Area Tutorial)

*EDIT* I found the issue. The Truffle Worms were all getting ground up by the monsters tracking the player. Moving my standing location to the X in the example seems to of helped. That said, it's no longer an AFK farm as I have to still charge the Worm but it's better than nothing. I spent all...
  2. Avous

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I stole my Spooky Wood from my 1.2 world but that's on my Expert playthrough. I wanted to complete all my NPC housing before I kill WoF. It isn't quite done on decoration but I do have everything set up. Just the furniture and ambiance isn't complete.
  3. Avous

My crush ask me if we could play together with her brother and her boyfriend, i made a room for them

... Ya know this is going to be very funny when it blows up on you. I'm feeling nice so I'll warn you of the pitfall. Being rude to her boyfriend and being obsessed with your crush can only go bad for you. He's going to know what you're up to and if you actually know the girl, in person, you...
Back
Top Bottom