Recent content by Shrek On My Deck

1. Shrek On My Deck

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Ayyyyyyyyy! This is the first contest I have ever won! Thanks to all of you for showing support for my creation! <3 According to my calculations, I might just crown this day the best day of 2021 (so far!) I am SO hyped right now! Outstanding job for winners and non-winners in this contest! It...
  2. Shrek On My Deck

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I made a workshop entry, but I accidently deleted the world that the workshop page was synced to. I tried downloading a copy from the workshop and publishing it, but that made a whole new workshop page. I can't update my workshop world anymore. How can I fix this problem?
  3. Shrek On My Deck

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Wow, what great news! Having submitted a workshop entry myself, I can see the great diversity the Steam Workshop has to offer! I am also hyped for Tmodloader 1.4! Keep up the great work, Re-Logic!
  4. Shrek On My Deck

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

Wow! Great entries so far! Mine looks like the second in the "worlds" category. It's a 2-4 hour long adventure map called "Terraquest - Hunt of the Seven" I made myself for the 10th anniversary of Terraria. I honored the legacy of this game by turning the first half of it's progression system...
  5. Shrek On My Deck

Terraria Bad Ideas

-Make goblin thieves actually thieves - they can now steal items from chests. When they have stolen enough items (about 100, say) they will attempt to run offscreen and despawn, taking all of your items with them. -Worm enemies destroy blocks when they move through them. -Undead miners have a...
  6. Shrek On My Deck

CC Creation Compendium #83

Amazing entries this time! Every single one deserves a lot of love and support, al lot of effort went into them. :)
  7. Shrek On My Deck

Yeah, I took a little break from the forums, but I return every once and a while and browse...

Yeah, I took a little break from the forums, but I return every once and a while and browse around, submit CC entries, or comment on posts. So don't assume I'm dead if I am inactive here.
  8. Shrek On My Deck

Here is my entry for CC; it's a build from a game you may or may not have heard of. [MEDIA]

Here is my entry for CC; it's a build from a game you may or may not have heard of.
  9. Shrek On My Deck

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

People: Journey mode is just Terraria creative mode. The devs: Well yes, but technically no Memes aside, I feel that Journey Mode is going to be a great addition to the game. Great work devs! :)
  10. Shrek On My Deck

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Ah, yes, quite exquisite work for quite a satisfyingly entertaining game.
  11. Shrek On My Deck

Where does the Traveling Merchant go?

Minecraft wandering trader trader and terraria travelling merchant me: This is getting out of hand! Now there are numero dos (two) of them!
  12. Shrek On My Deck

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Congratulations to the Valiant Victors! These sets were highly exquisite, and I even voted for some of them, Cant wait to try these out! ....Actually, I can wait. :D
  13. Shrek On My Deck

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

A massive congratulations to the finalists! Personally, I'm a liffle bummed that my subterranean dweller entry didn't make it, but thats okay. Good luck to all of you, and may the best set(s) win!:happy:
  14. Shrek On My Deck

Happy Easter Terrarians! For my CC entry, I have created a nice little Easter village for you...

Happy Easter Terrarians! For my CC entry, I have created a nice little Easter village for you all. (updated link) I cant wait to see the rest of the entries!
  15. Shrek On My Deck

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

My entry of the official terraria vanity contest: The Subterranean Dweller Armor After much careful consideration and choice, I have decided to design something never seen before. I have called it "The Subterranean Dweller Armor". This armor is based off a fictional creature that I have...
Back
Top Bottom