Recent content by Banana_=P

1. Banana_=P

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Pheonix Introduction: ------------------------- "...mind if I..." Dark floats into the room the Axolotl is in to take a look around. ------------------------- Base Clearing: Daybreak Negotiations ------------------------- The other raptor hisses. "Tina, drop it." "Not now." Raptor: "..."...
  2. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

"..." "Before I start asking questions, let me get this situation straight." "There are..two gods here...whose forces fight each other. Order is the green people, Chaos is the red people..." "Do I understand things correctly so far?"
  3. Banana_=P

Base Clearing: Daybreak Negotiations ------------------------- And it works, with them flopping on the floor, dead. The other raptor draws their gun- "Wait." The pterodactyl glares at them. "..." Eedelb looks at the dead raptor, and then back at the group. "One: I trust your friend will not be...
  4. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

And after a few more minutes, Exca returns to the Order Church.
  5. Banana_=P

"...Nice to meet you."
  6. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

"..I'm...just leaving this guy here." "...hopefully you can help them." Exca slowly walks over to them and sets Maskie lying down on the ground as she says this. She then stands upright, looking at them...before taking a few steps back and jogging back to the Order Church.
  7. Banana_=P

Base Clearing: Daybreak Negotiations ------------------------- Random Raptor: "Magic powerful enough to make mountains tremble, for one." "...interesting." "..." "Does this Fluxxation regularly come down to make deals with certain groups?" "Because I can tell you right now, we lack the...
  8. Banana_=P

Pheonix Introduction: ------------------------- Dark looks down at the axolotl after having followed Eeva, barely making a sound. "...you're the engineer?" ------------------------- Base Clearing: Daybreak Negotiations ------------------------- "...We do not fight, for one." "Much as we want...
  9. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

(Yep) After presumably a few minutes, considering Exca is in her mech form right now, she should arrive at the Chaos Church, Maskie in hand.
  10. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

(As further note, Exca also left Brambol and Fikitt by the Order Church in front of the knight.)
  11. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

"..." Exca nods. "Pi..ka?" Exca just ignores Clover as she picks up Maskie easily, jogging off to the Chaos Church with Maskie in their hands.
  12. Banana_=P

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Vinessa sighs. "...Our best shot is Dark, at this point." Vinessa puts a vine to her mouth in thought. "And maybe Mela..." "..." Vinessa just sighs as she looks over at Dark and Mela, presumably still resting by the tree.
  13. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

"...godsrealm..." Exca looks over at the red light. "..." Exca looks back at Maskie, before dragging them a bit away from the Order Church..before stopping, to look back at the knight. "...wait. Do you want me to like...bring them back over to..this er. Chaos?"
  14. Banana_=P

"...correct. We do not." "Frankly, if I thought we could take them on, I would not waste my time with enemies to Daybreak such as you people." "Our certain star alone struggled to deal with their leader. I do not want to think of what kind of mad abilities the commander of the ship has."...
  15. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

"...Chaos?" Exca looks down at Maskie, setting them carefully down on the ground. Clover, meanwhile, looks inquisitively at the knight as Exca looks back at them. "...hold on, hold on." Exca waves her hands a bit about as she says that. "God?"
Back
Top Bottom