Recent content by bemalmbe

1. B

Interesting Challenge Idea

I wonder if anyone's ever Beaten all 3 hardmode mechanical bosses at the same time, during a blood moon, with water candles and a battle potion - on either expert or master? Anyone up for trying?
  2. B

PC Damage numbers not adding up?

somewhat unrelated to my post above - I was doing some more testing and it looks like master mode has (on average) roughly a 67% (rounded up) damage increase of mob's over expert mode ... holy cow o_o ex: (all pre-hardmode) blue slime on classic mode against target with 0 defense = 6 - 8 dmg...
  3. B

PC Thoughts on Pre-Hardmode Summoner Viability

summoners and magic casters don't scale all that well early game (pre-hardmode or pre-planterra) on master mode. on expert mode the scaling is fine. on master mode they either need more survivability or more potential damage output options pre-planterra
  4. B

PC Damage numbers not adding up?

I was just attacked by a sand poacher on expert. i have 79 base defense and am wearing the worm scarf that gives 17% damage reduction damage reduction % is applied to any damage that would be done to you after taking defense mitigation into account I was hit for 70 damage even The terraria...
Back
Top Bottom