Recent content by Benmatz

1. Benmatz

Mobile More UI customization?

Although I’ve gotten use to the new controls (mostly), I still find the item slots way too small. I think the game should also have option make item slots larger (maybe have 3x2 grid for the quick slots as an option).
  2. Benmatz

Mobile the movement controls suck

I find the 1.3 update unfriendly for smaller phones. There are way too many buttons now, and they’re way to small. I feel as if the menu now seems extremely clutter. I know I mentioned this in another post, but I feel the crafting and item menus should be seperate, with bigger icons. Or we...
  3. Benmatz

Weapons & Equip Backpack

How about making the backpack and accessory that can be found randomly in chests. The backpack could give the player more inventory space at the expense of their movement ability - perhaps the player isn’t able to jump as high with a backpack on.
  4. Benmatz

Mobile Inventory menu - Mobile 1.3

Although it wasn’t perfect, 1.2’s inventory menu was far better than the one we have now. I know the devs want to unify everything, but the way 1.3 Mobile deals with inventory is unfriendly for smaller phones. Objects are way too small and cramp, making item management incredibly difficult. Is...
Back
Top Bottom