Recent content by Bennoloth

1. B

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Please make it possible to put The Dirtiest Block back into dirt form using the Rubblemaker (similar to Enchanted Sword into an Enchanted Sword Shrine).
  2. B

PC Visual Bug - Aether Monolith in Ocean

I am using Parallax 60%, Frame Skip On, Lighting: Retro, Quality: High, Background: On, Blood: on, Heat distortion: Enabled, Storm effects, Enabled, Waves Quality: High, Windy Environment: Enabled I could not reproduce it when I tried just now, except briefly you can see it in Journey Mode when...
  3. B

Any adventure world that had Hallow as part of the base world, because that's when you can do the building, now has an OP sword in it. If it doesn't matter much to you, I would say the majority of worlds are better off with the old Pearlwood stats. It was still the best wood. There is nothing...
  4. B

PC Copper Coins in Void Bag Not Turning Silver

As the title says, I just spammed a 10x spawn Solar Eclipse, by the end of it, my Void Bag was filled with stacks of 100x copper coins.
  5. B

Of course no-hitting means not hitting. I'm saying, for a very good player capable of no-hitting the EoL, they don't even need dodge gear. For someone who is good but not MLG pro gamer, the dodge chance is a welcome small buffer. I think it feels better to allow it, despite not being a no-hit...
  6. B

PC Visual Bug - Aether Monolith in Ocean

Simply being in the Ocean, near the top so you can see the surface, with an Aether Monolith placed replicates this bug. The surface of the water appears for a split second every half second, even when it shouldn't. It happens too fast for me to grab a screenshot.
  7. B

Balance changes: Very happy with mana regeneration increase, Shimmer items in general, melee buffs, items being allowed all prefixes I don't think removing dodge from the EoL fight is a positive change. Anyone that could do a no-hit EoL will do it anyway. The new Waffle's Iron item seems too...
Back
Top Bottom