Recent content by Bennylava

1. Bennylava

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

If you replaced the .exe in the folder with the tmodloader one, then running a bin file will also load tmodloader.
  2. Bennylava

tModLoader Magic Storage

would it be possible to sort/search by damage type for weapons in the crafting interface? summon/ranged/melee etc. would be VERY useful to have if I'm searching for an upgrade to a specific damage type: I was thinking could this area I've highlighted be used for some radial buttons or...
  3. Bennylava

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

By default it seems Steam runs the 32 bit mono build. Open the folder where Terraria is installed to and look for the 64 bit .bin file and run from that. Might help to make a shortcut on the desktop for that since running it from your game library will only run 32 bit :P
  4. Bennylava

Game Mechanics Unfair mode (expert+ and yes, this is a serious suggestion...)

No, just that it feels out of character, however looking at it after a rest I remembered I'm talking about an unfair mod, so my argument is kinda moot anyways haha.
  5. Bennylava

it isn't called Unfair mode for nothing :P Fair enough but I have a feeling that the nurse character in Terraria has been in danger before. Clearly the world of Terraria is in constant turmoil; she can't have gotten through it this long without dealing with danger. She does attack in the face...
  6. Bennylava

a nurse fainting at danger? pretty crap nurse then, some of the stuff they see on a daily basis would make you need brain bleach!
  7. Bennylava

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

Linux (and Mac I'm assuming) already have 64 bit versions which negate the Ram issues. I'm honestly surprised the Windows releases are lacking in this.
  8. Bennylava

tModLoader Magic Storage

A suggestion: Would it be possible to add a Guide Voodoo Doll to the crafting station in order to get the crafting info functionality? maybe have it kill the current guide to bind his soul to the machine >: D
  9. Bennylava

tModLoader Magic Storage

I believe the Crafting Station problems were due to a mod, for me being Experience & Classes. Dev released an update that fixed a crafting issue and now it's working.
  10. Bennylava

tModLoader Magic Storage

I too have not been able to get the crafting stations to work. I'm just trying to get a furnace built here but while it shows in the bottom right the craft isn't allowed.
  11. Bennylava

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

is there going to be a fix for linux tmod? I know i'm in the minority of users but it'd be great, I miss tmod after abandoning windows :(
  12. Bennylava

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Huh.. I thought I had tried that before.. haha. thanks for the help, works now.
  13. Bennylava

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

hiya, I've got this error when trying to create a new world: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Tremor.TremorWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__4(GenerationProgress progress) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\TremorWorld.cs:line 167 at...
  14. Bennylava

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I figured it wouldn't be a problem since it's just for fun and only ruining (or enhancing) the fun of single player. When MP comes out I won't release any updates of the table to keep things fair since I can't limit it's use.
  15. Bennylava

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hiya! I made a cheat engine table for NTerraria back in 2014 and obviously that doesn't work anymore.. so I remade it. You'll need cheat engine 6.5 installed on your system to use it as well as Nterraria 6.61+15 and Terraria 1.3.4.3. To start, unzip the .ct file and open it with cheat engine...
Back
Top Bottom