Recent content by Beyond

1. Beyond

IC Solitarus

And the laser fires, a scorching ray of plasma that definitely should not be coming from W.O.R.T. (20,15,10).... And then a smaller laser sticks out off the top, adding one last bit. (5) (Assuming based on how they're just sitting there they'll stay in the entire time) As the machine dies, the...
  2. Beyond

Single Thread RP The Van (Redux)

The crab, still in the driver's seat, happily honks the horn a few times. Judging by the second delay, the Decepticon clearly has control over if it makes noise, and is choosing to rather than anger the crab.
  3. Beyond

The Unreal_Megashark's (or Mecha_Twitchy's) AMA

You should love yourself.... N O W
  4. Beyond

IC Bossfight!

G1 lets go of Xee, who promptly collapses on the ground, coughing up that cyan stuff. "....Never... make that noise... again..."
  5. Beyond

IC Bossfight!

Xee starts making several sounds of a man being crushed to death, which G1 somehow understands. The cannon arm points at Daice, and fires. (14)
  6. Beyond

IC Bossfight!

Xee staggers up, looking by all accounts like he should be dead, and just... stares very confused at Daice. "...How exactly are you talking?" G1, meanwhile, goes to give his creator a hug, and damn near crushes his ribcage doing so.
  7. Beyond

IC Bossfight!

Surprisingly, while it definitely seems to have affected him, it's not as bad as it had every right to be. He gets up to do as asked- Only to immediately fall to his knees, hacking up a weird cyan substance. It fades away as it leaves him, and after a moment he stops, silently walking out...
  8. Beyond

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

The robot, amidst the talking, has stopped hitting the air.
  9. Beyond

IC Bossfight!

"Where. Is. He." "Hey! I can't say your wrong, but it's bold to say that to my face!"
  10. Beyond

IC Bossfight!

His arm turns to a cannon, aiming point blank. "Where is Xee." "Yknow, I've meaning to ask about that. Why am I the only one you bothered to recruit? Hell, you haven't even accepted G in here!"
  11. Beyond

IC Bossfight!

G1, at this point just doing anything to avoid admitting Xee is dead, begins angrily marching over. verrrrrrryyyyyy slowly.
  12. Beyond

The eye blinks. (Filler provided!)
  13. Beyond

A chalk eye opens on the nearest tree, watching.
  14. Beyond

Single Thread RP The Van (Redux)

The Decepticon is still in car mode, and therefore can't kneel. The crab, meanwhile, refuses to submit to a lesser power.
  15. Beyond

OOC Abyssal Grotto (OOC)

Back
Top Bottom