Recent content by BIA_Kaboose

1. BIA_Kaboose

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

So, just to verify things because I've found about everything I think I'm personally able to in the current version. In a spoiler just in case people haven't gotten very far and don't want it spoiled if they check for updates to the game. Edit; So, STW is going to be an MMO when fully...
  2. BIA_Kaboose

For the second suggestion it could do something akin to Wilhelm from Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, have a dual unit summoning item akin to the eyeball staff, but have one of the units be moderate damage and the other some form of support, i.e. a little bit of damage reduction, health regen, or if...
  3. BIA_Kaboose

Ah alright, just figured I would give it an ask. Hopefully the fix isn't too bad for all of you, coding irritates me to no end so you're already doing a swell job in my book.
  4. BIA_Kaboose

Any idea when the update for STW will be arriving? I've known about the mod for a little while now and just finally got around to downloading it today only for it to be gimped by an official update. Even conjecture on a time frame for functionality would be lovely if you have any idea.
Back
Top Bottom