Recent content by Bibi456

1. Bibi456

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Have you killed plantera yet? as it won't spawn if it isn't killed and if you broke into the jungle temple you are unable to spawn golem until plantera is dead
  2. Bibi456

Mobile Crashing Worlds

I know there are many other reports about this but I think mine is different, as on my device all of my world are crashing even though one of them was made a few months after the first two crashing worlds,so here is the situation all of my world used to work before the latest update but when the...
  3. Bibi456

Mobile I think this might be a corrupted world issue, but it is more complicated than others I've seen

Yeah that might be the problem but it doesn't explain how my other world started to crash whilst I was playing on that world as I was trying to progress on my non-corrupted world but all of a sudden that wold crashed whilst I was playing.
  4. Bibi456

Mobile Crashing worlds

When I load up a I have in my local file or loads then crashes this has happened to two of my world. As well one of my world was completely fine so I played on it and built a house for my npcs but after a while it crashed and I wasn't able to load it back even though it worked before hand.
  5. Bibi456

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Anybody else got the glitch that make you unable to summon Golem even though you have a lihzahrd power cell in your inventory?
Back
Top Bottom