Recent content by BIgWyrm67

1. B

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

Thats about right.
  2. B

Weapons & Equip The First Fractal looks great.

Yes, Kinda how the Zenith disregards every melee weapons properties: not limited by range, goes through walls, absurd hit speed, etc. If anything is going to be an "Ultimate" weapon it has to be on par with the Zenith.
  3. B

Weapons & Equip The First Fractal looks great.

https://terraria.wiki.gg/First_Fractal The animation for this looks amazing! A shame it wasn't implemented. It could still probably be made into a ultimate ranged/magic weapon in the same vain as the Zenith with just a sprite change and a little coding.
  4. B

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

This weapon does double the damage it should be doing. It clearly outshines all other weapons in the game and can achieve 8k DPS on a single target with no accessories. Not to mention this sword can go through wall can can reach across the whole screen. For comparison... On a single target...
  5. B

NPCs & Enemies Crawlipede needs a nerf.

Interesting. I never would have known about this mechanic if someone didnt tell me. I use my UFO for everything so I never would have tried this and just givin up. Wish there was a way to better communicate this mechanic ingame :/
  6. B

NPCs & Enemies Crawlipede needs a nerf.

Im playing in expert mode. I have a full set of nebula that i hacked in (imma dirty cheater I know) and some of the best weapons and this enemy will usually kill me within 3 hits in about 3-4 seconds. His damage isnt the real problem, its his speed and manuverability. The fact that it can out...
  7. B

NPCs & Enemies Expert Bosses need to be tweaked a bit.

I just barely managed to get past the mechanical bosses using a storm bow and (after twins) optic staff. if you think the mech bosses are hard just wait till you meet plantera. I tried 17 times to kill him legit!! I got so frustrated having to go back find another bulb, dig out another arena...
Back
Top Bottom