Recent content by Bkd50

1. Bkd50

hey, think you could help me with a server bug? its not port forwarding or mods not working, its...

hey, think you could help me with a server bug? its not port forwarding or mods not working, its literally a problem with the server executable
  2. Bkd50

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i have aproble i need awnsered. i try and run a server, i port forward, and all this are ok the mods i have installed are all working fine but starting the server, it starts, but then when it says "server started" the next line in the CMD prompt is "running one update" , and after a couple...
  3. Bkd50

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Atttteeennnnntttiiioonnnnn: this is a repost, becuase i had asked this before and got literally no response, hopefull this time around that is different. plus its something that i've seen no one ask about. some small things i noticed. when using weapons, things that are not melee still cuase...
  4. Bkd50

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

some small things i noticed. when using weapons, things that are not melee still cuase damage when their sprite is coming into contact to an enemy. as an example, the tomes, like lightning, burn, and things like the crossbow and dragon breath, all will deal their normal dammage, like when...
  5. Bkd50

:red:ING FITE ME.... no, but seriously im trash

:red:ING FITE ME.... no, but seriously im trash
Back
Top Bottom