Recent content by BlameBreadMaker🌳

1. BlameBreadMaker🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Not The Bees + Don't Dig Up should be a giant hive with bees and such
  2. BlameBreadMaker🌳

Other Could you add the background stuff to the main menu? (the clouds, enemies, etc.)

I feel like the main menu is sort of lacking, so I had this idea to add the background easter eggs to the main menu as a bit of spice to the regular menu.
  3. BlameBreadMaker🌳

Game Mechanics Add more stuff to the frost legion event

@Redigit🌳 , Could you please add some more stuff to the frost legion? maybe the scrapped 4th member? or just some new stuff all together. thank you and have a nice night.
  4. BlameBreadMaker🌳

okily dokily

okily dokily
  5. BlameBreadMaker🌳

@Redigit🌳, please add more to the snow legion event, like the scrapped 4th snow man.

@Redigit🌳, please add more to the snow legion event, like the scrapped 4th snow man.
  6. BlameBreadMaker🌳

Please... more boulders they haunt me in every waking moment (them haunting me is a good thing)

Please... more boulders they haunt me in every waking moment (them haunting me is a good thing)
  7. BlameBreadMaker🌳

kelp whip

kelp whip
  8. BlameBreadMaker🌳

oh yeah

oh yeah
  9. BlameBreadMaker🌳

Bah! Humbug! requirements: purifying the tax collector Reveal Yourselves! requirements...

Bah! Humbug! requirements: purifying the tax collector Reveal Yourselves! requirements: shimmering all the npcs Reverse Necromancer requirements: defeat at least one of each type of skeleton The Hard Way or Can't Touch This requirements: defeat the dungeon guardian It's A Trap...
  10. BlameBreadMaker🌳

it would be funny if you could see a dungeon guardian flying in the background like the eye of...

it would be funny if you could see a dungeon guardian flying in the background like the eye of cthulhu and the balloon slimes.
  11. BlameBreadMaker🌳

relatable

relatable
  12. BlameBreadMaker🌳

I think we should add a goldfish here fellow terrarians. such an iconic fish must get a place...

I think we should add a goldfish here fellow terrarians. such an iconic fish must get a place on r/place!
  13. BlameBreadMaker🌳

i've been waiting for this to be implemented forever, i need it.

i've been waiting for this to be implemented forever, i need it.
  14. BlameBreadMaker🌳

boulder mini boss :boulder:

boulder mini boss :boulder:
  15. BlameBreadMaker🌳

The hungry.

The hungry.
Back
Top Bottom