Recent content by blankzero

1. B

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I believe it's a fault in the mod, as in a Vanilla world, I generally use Infinity houses until I feel like building actual houses. Never had an issue before with this, so I'm guessing something in the NPC Spawn code isn't playing nice with the weirdness of the Infinity House.
  2. B

Strong possibility, but I had available housing elsewhere. Funny stuff all around, but I guess I'll have to make some cubicles now :P
  3. B

Yep, eople are spawning now which is good. I'm not sure the infinity house was a big deal, seeing as everyone spawned just fine. They just didn't respawn til I tore everything down :P
  4. B

Yes. Edit: So I tried something odd. I killed all my NPCs, tore everything down, then built a single regular house. First thing to happen is my Arms Dealer came back. Wut.
  5. B

Still in PreHM. Like I said, they had no trouble initially spawning but no one is respawning. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen the Travelling Salesman in a long while either. Edit: disabling the mods didn't help. Building more houses hasn't turned up any results. Turn out my...
  6. B

Never bugged it before, and yes. It's specially shaped "house" that allows all the NPCs to move into one house. Really useful for small bases, but maybe Tremor doesn't like it much.
  7. B

I'm using an infinity house, which has worked this entire time for spawning, plus my workshop is a vacant house. I've not found any Sky Islands or Living trees in this run, nor have I gotten any spawn messages. I've got about 1k+ hours in this game since Beta, so I know the tricks for vanilla...
  8. B

It has been several days ingame since they died (both during goblin invasion. Since then I've had 2 blood moons and 2 Eye spawns and they haven't come back yet, which is unfortunate seeing as I'm out of bullets.
  9. B

I have the Minishark but my Arms Dealer will not respawn. Also, my Guide is gone. Also of note, I have a present in my inventory but havent gotten the Elf to spawn yet.
  10. B

Dead NPCs are not respawning anymore.
  11. B

Seems to be ANY pants. :/
  12. B

I did try it and I'm still having the issue. It's literally just this one item causing the FPS drop for certain, but why, I don't know. Edit: I have zero issues otherwise. But it becomes unplayable once I equip the greaves. Very strange occurrence.
  13. B

I couldn't find anything in the past post history so I'm posting this here. Seems to be a bug when equipping Invar Greaves. As soon as I equip it, my game slows to a crawl in FPS and actual game speed. As soon as I remove them, the game goes back to normal. Anyone else have this issue? I'm...
Back
Top Bottom