Recent content by ravyn

1. ravyn

[tModLoader] Fenrisulfr's Mods

Could you make a list for what the rings actually do individually?
  2. ravyn

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I like the the way that the ores work at the moment, the time for them to regenerate will likely be pretty perfect when the whole map is finished. Now that you mention it, I think that the map being finished will be beneficial in leveling my mining. About the XP per ore, I just feel when I...
  3. ravyn

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I had seen this mod before, and was pretty interested in it. This was before the beta for SP. 1.3 came out, and I saw that this had a beta. I was sort of disappointed that I didn't realise until it was, in my mind, too late. I decided I might just go in with an OP character and just mess around...
  4. ravyn

tAPI Electrum Mod! (Version 1.0)

Just saying, sprites in Terraria are all 2x2 squares. There is no 1 pixel squares in Terraria, as seen be some of your weapons. Other than that, looks great.
  5. ravyn

a

They are 290 and 294, I don't know what the difference is but you'll need to experiment.
  6. ravyn

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

How would I go about making a banner? I've made a few tiles before, but I've always ended up getting them wrong and copying them off of a different mod. But, there isn't a a mod (as far as I know) that currently adds any banners.
  7. ravyn

Thank you, you've been a huge help.
  8. ravyn

tAPI Never Realm

Imgur is a website. Just select the sprites, upload them to Imgur, and quote them like
  9. ravyn

tAPI Never Realm

Are you using IMGUR?
  10. ravyn

It works fine for the player, but it does odd effects for NPC's. For example, if it is given to the Queen Bee during her charge, it will stop her entirely even after the debuff is gone. Also, I'm currently doing this public override void ArmorSetBonus(Player p) {...
  11. ravyn

tAPI Never Realm

May I see some screenshots?
  12. ravyn

How would I go about having a buff decrease the speed of someone similar to the slow and chilled effects? Currently I have this public override void Effects(Player player, int index) { player.moveSpeed = 0.5f; } public override void Effects(NPC npc, int...
  13. ravyn

tAPI CS's Crimson Curse Mod (Heavy WIP)

Adding a cobalt shield wouldn't particularly make a difference. It gives six defense, adds thorn damage, AND adds extra minions. The minion thing is totally out of theme, but I suppose the thorns could make sense. If the thorns was true though, the defense would need to be much lower, like one...
  14. ravyn

tAPI CS's Crimson Curse Mod (Heavy WIP)

Another great update! But about the new shield, it kind of seems a bit overpowered, especially because it increases minion count AND does thorns damage. I think the it should have a different effect, considering it's base materials.
  15. ravyn

Nope - Nothing.
Back
Top Bottom