Recent content by blaze025XD

1. blaze025XD

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If someone can. Can you pass me the link for download 1.4.1 in Discord because I dont know where to find it
  2. blaze025XD

tModLoader Calamity Mod

And how can I put the versión in the mod loader. Well first is making a discord account and search for the version
  3. blaze025XD

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok some people said to me that I dont know that my bugs were from the calamity update. I was today one hour testing and my conclusión is that the update bugged the game. Like I said the other day when I deactivate calamity my "corrupted" character becomes uncorrupted obviously without calamity...
  4. blaze025XD

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For you to see my bug I needed to uploaded on DeviantArt because I couldn't upload a file i know that this is shabby, but there it is the image is the first character and for you to see that I'm not faking that character has 151 hours played If you can't see the image go to my page in DeviantArt...
  5. blaze025XD

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I cant activate LWE, I watch MountainDrew's post in what he said to download the mod, but when I activate It and then restart the mods the system out of memory message appears and deactivates the mod instantly. How can I solve the SystemOutOfMemoryException?
  6. blaze025XD

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have some things to say about this update First I absolutely love this mod, but this update was bad, I'm not talking about the content because I couldn't see it(but watching It in images looks cool), andand tha why I'm writing this First error: THE MAIN CHARACTER, when I enter the player...
Back
Top Bottom