Recent content by Blodmel

1. Blodmel

What does your character look like?

Nebula Helmet w/ Green and Black Dye Frost Breastplate w/ Green and Black Dye Nebula Leggings w/ Green and Black Dye Wisp in a Bottle w/ Green and Black Dye Jim's wings w/ Green Dye hope I'm not too late to the party :D
  2. Blodmel

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay, I checked the number of summons I've got with the sun god staff. It doesn't seem to stack, i.e the number of summons is not exceeding 1 no matter how many minion slots I have or how many times I use it. I'm not sure what's wrong, any solutions to this would be appreciated :/
  3. Blodmel

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yes, I understand. I'm just double checking to see if it works as intended because it seems to me to be doing the same amount of damage as one even when I summon 6. Since there's no indicator of how many I've summoned at any given point, i can't really check. I'll try to summon other minions and...
  4. Blodmel

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No, it's the normal stuff. It is expert mode.
  5. Blodmel

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi guys. I'm currently playing calamity with a few other mods, overhaul and thorium being the only major ones. Recently got the sun god's staff and I was wondering how it works? As far as I know, the effects of the staff stack upto the number of minions I can summon. As of now, that'd be six...
  6. Blodmel

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I actually really like the hybrid biome you described for the combination of jungle and corruption. A bog/marsh filled with such creatures sounds perfect.
  7. Blodmel

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hm, kay. Thanks.
  8. Blodmel

Hey guys, was the terror bark removed somewhere during the development? I can't seem to find it, it looks cool :l
  9. Blodmel

Winners of the Chivalry x Terraria Fan Art Contest

The detail to depth in these are outstanding. Especially considering that you can see the scale of the bosses compared to the humans. They look humongous, invincible, straight up TERRIFYING. And then there's the exquisite detail. Like the warrior charging at the moon lord in the first picture...
  10. Blodmel

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Thanks, folks. Mucho appreciated. I'll get the cheat sheet (initially avoided it because it sounded like it had to do something with cheating xD)
  11. Blodmel

so... sort of like a mix of titanium armor set bonus and the jellyfish ability? With new spriting, it would be good.
  12. Blodmel

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

If we can maybe somehow make an area inaccessible to the player, then add a teleporter to that world connecting to a teleporter in the accessible world (which could not be broken, obviously), then it could be doable..
  13. Blodmel

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is there a wikipedia for this mod? Or some sorta recipe sheet? I want to make the longbow but haven't figured out how to do so yet.
  14. Blodmel

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Made three worlds in a row, all three worlds had corruption/crimson already devouring the jungle from minute 1. But I think instead of making the jungle immune, it'd be better to just integrate new enemies for corrupted/crimson'd jungle. Corrupted mud, too. So the threat factor is still there...
  15. Blodmel

Good to hear, keep up the good work! :)
Back
Top Bottom