Recent content by Blue273

1. Blue273

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

I got both of them when I already had molten stuff and I used the reaver shark because it is faster than the molten pickaxe (So it doesn't have the problem of being slow as hell when minning dirt) The shark chainsaw is more or less as fast as the molten hamaxe, but is not a hammer so I only used...
  2. Blue273

Help with micro fortress

Thank you all very much for the great Ideas and the help, I finally got into the dungeon in the jungle so I'll put some of those into play soon :)
  3. Blue273

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

For me: Pearlwood everything, who would ever craft that? Tin pickaxe and axe, only a noob would craft them, probably thinking it was an upgrade from what he/she had Why so much hate against drills? I started using htem as a noob on the assumption that they would be better than pickaxes (I mean...
  4. Blue273

Help with micro fortress

Thanks, the lava thing was a problem because I can't go under it to collect stuff (Damn sand) and there is already a campfire (altough som frostburn enemies are patially blocking it) Are spears better or worse than spike balls?
  5. Blue273

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

Totally agree with you, they are developing a whole new game, and even if it was an expansion or something, the guys from re-logic have given us plenty of content for free (Since 1.1 to the coming 1.3) it's not like they are a bunch of greedy charging for DLC peple. There is a lot of hard...
  6. Blue273

Help with micro fortress

So I'm trying to create a micro shelter for events like pirate invasions, eclipses, blood moons and things like that, I wanted something compact and as safe as posible and I came with the idea in the pictures. I'm relatively new to the whole "building fortress" thing so I would apreciatte any...
  7. Blue273

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

Sound amazing....... Just one thing, when you say space biome you mean like the floating islands on Terraria or like REAL space with spacecrafts, and aliens, and X-Wings and the Babilon 5 space station, and some guys from the second foundation and all?
Back
Top Bottom