Recent content by BlueDragoon212

1. BlueDragoon212

PC Looking for more for modded playthrough!

Hey all. I'm just coming back to Terraria and giving a heavily modded play through a shot. I'm hoping to find at least one or two others interested in playing through with me. I've been messing around on single player currently but no bosses are down currently. Not even eye or such. It will be...
  2. BlueDragoon212

PC Searching for more. (For 1.3)

Still searching so far. Gotten one or two adds so far.
  3. BlueDragoon212

Friend requests are out. :D
  4. BlueDragoon212

Didn't get a result. Probably easier if you send your actual Skype name versus display name. Haha.
  5. BlueDragoon212

Worth noting we don't have a huge number on the server just yet. Most who have replied here either end up not having Skype or a working mic. Either that, or just disappear. About the Only one from this thread who's on it thus far is Jewsus. Haha.
  6. BlueDragoon212

Sent out a request. Still looking for more :D
  7. BlueDragoon212

Couldn't quite find your Skype. "Smish" gives a few hundred results. Haha.
  8. BlueDragoon212

Still searching for people here. Some Skype invites are out.
  9. BlueDragoon212

We're all older than 16 by a decent bit. Harder to get along with a bigger age gap really. Nothing against their skills or anything, I couldn't care less how skilled someone is for this playthrough. Just wanting people who will go well with our group.
  10. BlueDragoon212

Sent out a request. Took a bit to respond. Had to go to work. Haha.
  11. BlueDragoon212

Hey all. I'll be hosting a 1.3 server and I'm hoping to find some players to join myself and some other friends. It won't be dedicated, I intend to host it myself. I've taken off from the 30th-4th so we'll be going at it fairly hard. Thus far it's only myself and two or three other close...
  12. BlueDragoon212

PC Port Forwarding No Longer Working

After a fairly lengthy amount of time I gave port forwarding a shot again. Thankfully I finally got it to work, however, it's been several months now and once I attempted to port forward once again it's not working what-so-ever. I've set up a static IP address, setup port forwarding (I have done...
  13. BlueDragoon212

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

So this is getting really frustrating. Just started reading into Terraria mods and was really excited to get into it. I've now spent the past hour or two trying to install gamelauncher. I have No idea what I'm doing wrong here. I get the error "Could Not Find part of the path...
  14. BlueDragoon212

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

I love that that you're contributing to Terraria and the new community site. It's a great way to get the word out (I wouldn't of known otherwise) and I hope this place thrives :) Especially hoping Terraria is around for a good long time, and Terraria 2 is too :D So pumped for future updates...
Back
Top Bottom