Recent content by BlueJay_T_Gaming

1. BlueJay_T_Gaming

I heard all the cool kids use the Terraria forums nowadays so I've finally reset my password

I heard all the cool kids use the Terraria forums nowadays so I've finally reset my password
  2. BlueJay_T_Gaming

BlueJay Building thread

Eventually I'd like to put some of these up for download, but they aren't currently.
  3. BlueJay_T_Gaming

I is bird!

I is bird!
  4. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Oh, oops. Guess I missed that >.<

Oh, oops. Guess I missed that >.<
  5. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Am I too late? >.> My CC entry for this month :D [MEDIA]

Am I too late? >.> My CC entry for this month :D
  6. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Working as Designed Visual bug with player-emotes.

After dying, using a command (such as "/present") will still allow you to use player-emotes while waiting to re-spawn. version 1.4.0.3
  7. BlueJay_T_Gaming

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Can't wait for this! Although new content is always exciting, new gameplay and re-balancing is going to be so fresh. I knew stuff like this was going on, but it's really cool to see how that's taking effect! I'm already hyped enough, do you have to tease us more? :P
  8. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Oh my, oh my. I'm absolutely blown away. I would've never imagined something like this in game, but I am beyond excited! This is literally the coolest thing and I'm dying Absolutely cannot wait to start working on some projects with this!
  9. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure 1.4 is coming to Mac, Linux and Windows at the same time :D
  10. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

This is going to be so difficult, they're all amazing!
  11. BlueJay_T_Gaming

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

!!!! No words can describe how exciting this is, it feels surreal. Can't wait!!
  12. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Exciting stuff!
  13. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Awesome! It's always such a treat reading through these :D
  14. BlueJay_T_Gaming

My CC entry for this month! [img]

My CC entry for this month!
  15. BlueJay_T_Gaming

Thank you! The idea was somewhat from experimenting, I wanted to do something with them and...

Thank you! The idea was somewhat from experimenting, I wanted to do something with them and also wanted to make a sci-fi build!
Back
Top Bottom