Recent content by Bluemario610

1. B

Items Make bait easier early game?

at least let the merchant sell some low level bait so you have something instead of having to scavenge for bait alot early game
  2. B

Other more workshop music customization options?

I was wondering if it would be possible to add in more ways to customize your custom soundtrack you get from workshop music packs. What I'm thinking is that instead of just being all or nothing or having 1 always supercede one, maybe could there be a way to make your own custom soundtrack from...
  3. B

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

just wondering why the extra dialouge for calmity mod just stops after moonlord
  4. B

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

that's weird considering the left click and dialouge were fine for me, its just I couldn't bring up the right click menu sometimes to change my powers and all and would have to re-enter the world
  5. B

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so found a few bugs in the .4 version, at first for some reason I couldn't mine the phazon meteor even with the nova drill but suddenly works now. Also After fighting the omega pirate without breaking the phazon meteor spreading the phazon, it just breaks enemy spawns so they don't spawn anymore...
  6. B

tModLoader No enemies are spawning anymore?

somwhere around after I defeated golem and the paint witch from stars above, enemies stopped spawning all together, at first I thought the martian invasion I tried to do after was just bugged, but then after going everywhere I realized no regular enemies were spawning. Boss/event summons like...
  7. B

right clicking the spatial disk seems to not work sometimes, it's fixed if I leave and rejoin the world but it's annoying when I want to change some stuff in the stellar array. Also another question, are the bosses also scaled with calamity progression? like is the final boss of stars above...
  8. B

tModLoader Metroid Mod

nah its fine, I was only worried about it breaking the save but seems fine so far
  9. B

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I've gotten this far but don't know what to do from here because they seem like they're the same name but I might be looking at the wrong thing edit: Found out you just have to rename the folder name to MetroidMod after some research edit 2: Also it seems like the .4 patch just adds in the...
  10. B

tModLoader Metroid Mod

any other features. dunno if it's worth trying to figure it out for just that
  11. B

tModLoader Metroid Mod

really? because I don't see it, only 2.1.0.3 and the previous releases which was released 1 year ago about (following the github link from the mod page)
  12. B

tModLoader Wondering about the state of mod updates

I was wondering maybe if some mods would not update majorly for a bit because they're waiting for the 1.4 compatibility patch, kinda like the metroid mod as well as others. I how close it would be in terms of months, I know last time I checked the milestone was about 70%. I honestly was thinking...
  13. B

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

just curious, what does the banner recipes config do anyways, don't remember banners changing that much with the mod config on
  14. B

tModLoader Metroid Mod

you can make the xray scope btw Also unrelated, I really hope this mod is updated with post moonlord content to be on par with calamitys post moonlord
  15. B

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I don't like how the mod handles the enemies and bosses at other places, even with high damage magic, they just feel like knockback resistant bullet sponges that hurt alot and spawn alot. I also don't like any of the bosses in the mining island, they feel like they take forever and punish you...
Back
Top Bottom