Recent content by Bob The Peanut

1. Bob The Peanut

Good job, but just wait. There are some simultaneously hilarious and frustrating fights ahead...

Good job, but just wait. There are some simultaneously hilarious and frustrating fights ahead. You shouldn't have too much trouble, but Undyne might prove to be a bit of an obstacle.
  2. Bob The Peanut

Weaponized autism. It almost rivals 4chan.

Weaponized autism. It almost rivals 4chan.
  3. Bob The Peanut

It's one of the two words I know that sound horrible but aren't. The other is 'masticate,' which...

It's one of the two words I know that sound horrible but aren't. The other is 'masticate,' which is the act of chewing. So, you could be caught masticating a banana while defenstrating your sibling. And now I wish I had never wrote that.
  4. Bob The Peanut

Been up super late all week writing at one in the morning for some reason. Tonight the saga...

Been up super late all week writing at one in the morning for some reason. Tonight the saga continues, but this time with A&W root beer.
  5. Bob The Peanut

PC TeamTerraria 4 - Private 1.3.5 Playthrough Server Signups

Finally TT4 is up! Hours: 567, but I haven't played in months. Age: 14 Why I want to join: I've been in TT since the second and I've always enjoyed it. This one should be much larger, so I'm interested to see how it goes. IGN: Sneakiest Snek (or Sneaky Snek if it doesn't fit. I haven't bothered...
  6. Bob The Peanut

@Matsu Yeah, I know. I just haven't bothered yet.

@Matsu Yeah, I know. I just haven't bothered yet.
  7. Bob The Peanut

"You cannot change your age after it has been entered." Dang it past me, why must you do this?

"You cannot change your age after it has been entered." Dang it past me, why must you do this?
  8. Bob The Peanut

This is a fever dream I can get behind.

This is a fever dream I can get behind.
  9. Bob The Peanut

"Hopefully this doesn't crack the screen or anything, I actually need this phone." 5 seconds...

"Hopefully this doesn't crack the screen or anything, I actually need this phone." 5 seconds later: "I'm gunna hit it harder and see if I can crack the screen." ...What? Also, sure, 1000 mph. It's not like spinning a small toy faster than the speed of sound won't rip it to shreds or anything.
  10. Bob The Peanut

Cancelling it was the worst business plan Nintendo has had in a while. So many people wanted...

Cancelling it was the worst business plan Nintendo has had in a while. So many people wanted one, and they could have made a ton of money if the supply was higher. The only way I would be okay with an SNES classic would be if more than 8 of them were actually sold.
  11. Bob The Peanut

Then, even when you're shown the evidence, remember to disregard everything and call it either...

Then, even when you're shown the evidence, remember to disregard everything and call it either Western Medicine, fake news or just play the safe route and pull the alternative facts card.
  12. Bob The Peanut

Dang, I haven't played double dash in a long time. Who would throe it away? I just recently...

Dang, I haven't played double dash in a long time. Who would throe it away? I just recently rescued an N64 and Atari Flashback 2 from our closet before they got thrown away. I only have Harvest Moon 64, a skiing game and Pokemon Snap, though.
  13. Bob The Peanut

YOU FLIPPED THE FREAKING ICEBERG HOW

YOU FLIPPED THE FREAKING ICEBERG HOW
  14. Bob The Peanut

https://youtu.be/mRsJlyxKKls?t=1m50s I love this. Starting at about 1:50 it gets trippy with...

https://youtu.be/mRsJlyxKKls?t=1m50s I love this. Starting at about 1:50 it gets trippy with headphones.
  15. Bob The Peanut

They look like they're getting ready to suck out someone's soul.

They look like they're getting ready to suck out someone's soul.
Back
Top Bottom