Recent content by Bobothemonkey

1. Bobothemonkey

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Has anyone also gotten the bug where all your recipes are gone when you first logged on?
  2. Bobothemonkey

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Guys i have a serious bug!!! All my recipes are GONE!!! If I wanted to get all of them back I would have to get every item and put it into my inv!! Please fix this guys. This totally ruined the 1.2 hype for me guys :(
  3. Bobothemonkey

Mobile Whats your setup?

Nice setup Nice setup!Epic se Epic setup man! Where do you find the cross necklace? And what does it do?
  4. Bobothemonkey

Mobile Whats your setup?

Hey guys! New thread for sharing your setup! Share your armour, weapon(s), your 5 accessories and vanity clothes. My set up is, Dragon armour Godly Mega shark Legendary tizona Godly tonbogiri Warding warriors emblem Warding spectre boots Warding demon wings Warding star cloak Warding...
  5. Bobothemonkey

Duplication Glitch!

Hey guys! This is a duplication glitch i have found while playing terraria mobile. Its super simple too! All you need is 2 people on the same world. Get a barrel and get both players to enter it. Now place the item you want to duplicate in the barrel. Simultaneously take the item, you both...
Back
Top Bottom