Recent content by Boffin

1. Boffin

Thanks for the follow :P (i don't post anything tho)

Thanks for the follow :P (i don't post anything tho)
  2. Boffin

tModLoader TerraUI Toolkit (Example Mod Included)

To be honest, I don't really work on this anymore. Not sure if @abluescarab does still. The example mod hasn't been updated since release so I wouldn't expect it to work :D But hey, glad to see that it still helped someone. Use any code that works freely and sorry to say but you'll probably have...
  3. Boffin

Well, I believe that all of Terraria's UI is done via the in-built Terraria UI system. I don't really use it myself, but that's mainly because I like to write my own. I think you can see examples in the Example Mod and in the game itself, so that should be the thing you use if you want to make...
  4. Boffin

Now that I look at the UI that Terraria already provides, probably not. Unless I want to do something completely my own way I'd just use that.
  5. Boffin

Bappy hirthday indeed :P Thanks :)

Bappy hirthday indeed :P Thanks :)
  6. Boffin

7. Boffin

Shhh... only one month :P

Shhh... only one month :P
  8. Boffin

Nobody knew it was my birthday yesterday. Not bothered... at all... *sniff* anyways, happy new...

Nobody knew it was my birthday yesterday. Not bothered... at all... *sniff* anyways, happy new year everyone! (bit late, eh)
  9. Boffin

4 months exactly have passed since my last profile post. Think it's about time I made a dramatic...

4 months exactly have passed since my last profile post. Think it's about time I made a dramatic comeback. Somehow.
  10. Boffin

That's the best way to do it, yes. I don't know why I didn't start off with that. I think I wrote most of the original code at about 3am+ in the morning. And that's rather odd. It add's the parents position, which is done before it updates the children objects, so I can't understand why that...
  11. Boffin

I was only using System.Windows.Forms for the message box feature, as at the time I completely skipped over ErrorLogger's existence. There's a new version coming soon, where all of these issues should be fixed. System.Windows.Forms isn't required at all anymore. Sorry for a double post, but I've...
  12. Boffin

One of the fundemental things I forgot to test in the original test was multiplayer. We will look look into this, thanks for letting us know.
  13. Boffin

Okay, I've updated the Kit to make it easier for people to use (or at least hopefully) and fixed a bug (thanks to @abluescarab :D )!
Back
Top Bottom