Recent content by Brainmagmo

1. B

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I think what might have been missing from testing team was disabled players, those with poor eyesight/hearing.
  2. B

Resolved [PS4] How do I split a stack now?

Yes thank you. Just to add, some items like the Present have you press L2 to open. It just happened to be the first item i tried to split stacks of. Does R-click open Presents on PC?
  3. B

Positives from 1.3: Favorite items; craft from chests; equipping mount, pet, and hook; quick use split into categories; autopause; favorite character/world; more world slots; expert mode; seeing inventory and chest; new bosses and items (conveyor belt!). Just wanted to add some positivity to...
  4. B

Turns out it's just the Present item which requires L2 to use. Other piles can be split.
  5. B

Resolved [PS4] How do I split a stack now?

I can't figure out how to split a stack now in 1.3 for PS4.
  6. B

PS4 Terraria on PS4 is 70% off

Well makes sense since they're basically paying to be playtesters right now.
  7. B

Hey devs. Thank you for your hardwork. I've been looking forward to this update. Like has been said, im extremely disappointed with the UI. It was designed for a mouse and it shows. The text is unreadable. Before we had to sit next to the tv to see while splitscreen, now it is just impossible...
Back
Top Bottom