Recent content by Braycoe

1. Braycoe

tModLoader Azercadmium Mod

Oh, thank you!
  2. Braycoe

Zylon Mod Terraria

(preview of the new ADD rework, which is shaping out to be the best boss in the mod by far! He's come a long way.)
  3. Braycoe

Zylon Mod Terraria

For anyone still following this for some odd reason, the mod is back! We're making a massive update for 1.4.4. For more information, join the discord server!
  4. Braycoe

Sorry for the late response, but it's this! We're currently working on a massive update, so it'll be a few weeks before any updates are out on 1.4.4.
  5. Braycoe

Zylon Mod Terraria

Thank you so much! To be honest, I wasn't expecting to return either (also hi person who made an epic mod).
  6. Braycoe

Zylon Mod Terraria

For anyone still following this for some reason: The mod has been revived and ported to 1.4! For new updates, go to the discord server: Join the Zylon Mod Discord Server!
  7. Braycoe

Good news! Azercadmium has been ported to 1.4 as Zylon! The discord server link: Join the Zylon Mod Discord Server!
  8. Braycoe

Azercadmium has been renamed back to Zylon and ported to 1.4!

Azercadmium has been renamed back to Zylon and ported to 1.4!
  9. Braycoe

It is now out!

It is now out!
  10. Braycoe

Oh, uh thanks! Around late 2020 was the peak of the mod, since after that a lot of the original team left and working on the mod became physically painful. The mod basically died in front of my eyes, and I lost all of my motivation to do anything. About the terrible leadership part, I basically...
  11. Braycoe

It sucked, I was a terrible leader, stuff like that
  12. Braycoe

Sorry, the mod died and the discord invites were all deleted and I forgot to edit the forums
  13. Braycoe

I am very bad at the wiki and I usually am busy with coding the mod, though I can list the normal mobs and spawns here: Vein Tunneler, prehardmode crimson (devourer crimson varient) Artery Clogger, hardmode crimson (world feeder crimson varient) Bone Slime, dungeon Dirt Slime, forest Mechanical...
  14. Braycoe

As of right now the mod is pretty small and there aren't any mod conflicts I am aware of, so it would be a good idea to play it with a few other mods (like the person above said).
Back
Top Bottom