Recent content by BreezyTV

1. BreezyTV

Items Endless Rocket Canister

Really cool concept. I think that each class having multiple sub-classes is pretty cool itself so I like your idea of improving sub-classes. Of course the way you obtain this rocket pouch should be a bit more difficult than the other ones and I can totally see this being in the game! I...
  2. BreezyTV

Which class is your Least Favorite?

Summoner class is underpowered in all aspects in my opinion. I think that it is still being refined and will be buffed in the future but is currently my least favourite as of right now. Don't want to shamelessly plug my YouTube account @ BreazyTV Terraria... so I won't. ;)
  3. BreezyTV

This is a forum account that I made to try and endorse my own YouTube channel. BreezyTV and I...

This is a forum account that I made to try and endorse my own YouTube channel. BreezyTV and I post terraria videos. :)
  4. BreezyTV

How do YOU farm wood? Make new worlds? Or plant acorns?

Why not do both? Plant acorns in your world and create other worlds for more wood if need be.
  5. BreezyTV

Weapons & Equip More health

I think that the game is already quite easy at 500 health, I don't think that extra health is really needed. Cool idea of extending your character further even after Moon Lord though.
Back
Top Bottom