Recent content by brz23

1. brz23

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there a better way to get rid of stumps than my method of burning them with fire arrows and starting a fire? Also, nice job on getting to front page of r/terraria
  2. brz23

Contemplating life and why we're here

Contemplating life and why we're here
  3. brz23

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I can confirm this. Me and my friend played this on a modded server with the tremor mod installed, and the Undead Warrior NPC disappeared upon hitting it.
  4. brz23

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Ok thanks for telling me :happy:
  5. brz23

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is this mod meant for multiplayer? My friend and I have been trying to host a server with this mod installed, but it failed to load everytime.
  6. brz23

Can't load modded server.

PLS! Don't reply now. I've learned why it didn't work. (The mod loader doesn't work with multiplayer) (I ended up posting it the wrong place, and I think this is correct...maybe.) So, my friend and I wanted to start a new Terraria world with the Tremor mod installed. However, whenever I try...
  7. brz23

Can't load modded server.

So, my friend and I wanted to start a new Terraria world with the Tremor mod installed. However, whenever I try to load the server in Terraria it will stay on Starting Server until the end of time (or until I stop it). When I load it using the mod loader's server bat file, it will work fine...
  8. brz23

Rwar!

Rwar!
  9. brz23

Minecraft or Terraria :S

Minecraft or Terraria :S
  10. brz23

Terraria>Minecraft

Terraria>Minecraft
  11. brz23

Terraria>Minecraft

Terraria>Minecraft