Recent content by BToaper

1. B

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Question, why is everything in Italian? How do I make it English? I don't speak Italian.
  2. B

Your cursor colors are amazing. (Yea I know it's irrelevant)

Your cursor colors are amazing. (Yea I know it's irrelevant)
  3. B

tModLoader Lighthack/Fullbright Cheat Sheet + HERO's Mod Extensions

For everyone who wants to have 100% light EVERYWHERE, turn light to Retro mode and ultra mode for Light hack.
  4. B

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hero, do you know what the item slot in the NPC spawner is for?
  5. B

How do I make a character look like the Guide?

Just asking, does anyone know how to make a character look like the Guide? Just the HTML color code of every color setting and the hair setting is fine, or a player download (If it's allowed, idk). I want to see how many people will target me in a PVP server when I look like the guide xD
  6. B

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I can't give myself certain buffs and debuffs, like Mana Sickness.
  7. B

But what is the item slot in the NPC spawner for?
  8. B

Well, you've got a point. I guess it's pretty useless.

Well, you've got a point. I guess it's pretty useless.
  9. B

I know you probably get enough requests for this, but could you add a creative type mode for the...

I know you probably get enough requests for this, but could you add a creative type mode for the builders who want to make huge things without enemies killing them or them running out of blocks?
  10. B

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

How do you zoom in on a transparent map and then change the opacity? I'm not good with settings. EDIT: Found out how
  11. B

That happened to me once on the Mobile version.
  12. B

I beat the moon lord on expert mode finally after i farmed him with my farm in another world: And I got to the 15th round in a pumpkin moon and LITERALLY about 20 pumpkings started swarming me: (Couldn't find the image ;-; )
  13. B

0.0 i just realized something The wizard and the merchant have the SAME EXACT FACE, they both...

0.0 i just realized something The wizard and the merchant have the SAME EXACT FACE, they both have a beard, and both of them try to persuade you into buying something! MAYBE THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!
  14. B

Corn cob man from chick chick boom :D

Corn cob man from chick chick boom :D
Back
Top Bottom