• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Buffling's latest activity

• Buffling
    Meta Knight and Galacta Knight fighting.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to ChimeraWarden's comment on Sir Greybrynnington III's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Between the time you get 99 subs and the time you get 101
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Maaaaaaango's status with Like Like.
    I’m not ussaly a music person, more of a podcast guy myself but damn when I do listen to music it goood
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Acrooo's status with Like Like.
    i bought a new pc so that i can finally play terraria with highest quality ,heh
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to ChimeraWarden's comment on Buffling's profile post with Love Love.
    If people hate you, that’s their problem, not yours. They probably refuse to be served by women or some stupid s
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Falloutguy645's comment on Buffling's profile post with Love Love.
    To hell with what other people think; you do you, man.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Elemental Δ's comment on Buffling's profile post with Haha Haha.
    If life gives you lemons, you give them back and ask yourself when life got hands in the first place.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Elemental Δ's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    Maybe sometime in the past. The current state of the world sucks, and I imagine it won't get much better.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Changing Flask's comment on Elemental Δ's profile post with Like Like.
    I think when you don't know you had used the skills, you'd generally have an info reroll. Still, I'd be stuck some years because I'd not...
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Mug the Mimic's comment on Elemental Δ's profile post with Like Like.
    @Changing Flask The question general knowledge and skills stay, I'd think it's safe to assume language is also a part of that.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Elemental Δ's comment on Elemental Δ's profile post with Like Like.
    You don't have to relearn anything. You just don't remember ever using your skills.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to FriendlySnek's comment on Buffling's profile post with Haha Haha.
    results may take from 30 minutes to a week, we won't tell you
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to ChimeraWarden's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
  • Buffling
    Buffling commented on Buffling's profile post.
    I thought you were gonna answer all two hundred something questions and make everyone insane by blowing up the notification bell
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to FriendlySnek's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    this is old, but I'd say something stupid
Top Bottom