Recent content by byAbeeL

1. byAbeeL

9 years, again it's time for my annual post in this profile lmao

9 years, again it's time for my annual post in this profile lmao
  2. byAbeeL

Heyy, saw your pictures in the must screenshot this thread. What mod do you use to have that HUD...

Heyy, saw your pictures in the must screenshot this thread. What mod do you use to have that HUD and your items in black with colors?
  3. byAbeeL

8 years on the forums, time for my annual post in this profile lol

8 years on the forums, time for my annual post in this profile lol
  4. byAbeeL

7 years on these forums lol almost 8

7 years on these forums lol almost 8
  5. byAbeeL

Finally got my hands on a PS5, Since March 2nd I've been searching for one and finally I have it :D

Finally got my hands on a PS5, Since March 2nd I've been searching for one and finally I have it :D
  6. byAbeeL

2 months since my last post here, studying Medicine so I can be a Doctor in the future. Also...

2 months since my last post here, studying Medicine so I can be a Doctor in the future. Also beat the Calamity Mod and since I haven't played Terraria again but I wanna play some now. Sold my ps4 to have money for the ps5 and there isn't any stock so I'm pretty bored right now :(
  7. byAbeeL

Been playing Calamity for the first time, still can't beat Yharon but the mod is really fun

Been playing Calamity for the first time, still can't beat Yharon but the mod is really fun
  8. byAbeeL

Blocks & Decoration Gem Trees

Still remember my comment, they implemented this idea perfectly :D
  9. byAbeeL

6 years since this forum was created, I feel old...

6 years since this forum was created, I feel old...
  10. byAbeeL

If someone wants to add me to PSN, my ID is Thevisho, i speak Spanish btw but also can speak...

If someone wants to add me to PSN, my ID is Thevisho, i speak Spanish btw but also can speak English. My internet is very bad so be prepared
  11. byAbeeL

Well, having online university classes isn't fun at all. Playing PS4 games till the quarantine...

Well, having online university classes isn't fun at all. Playing PS4 games till the quarantine is over, also haven't seen my gf in like 6 months so i'm really sad :'(
  12. byAbeeL

Still having some issues with the game, specially with some parts that my fps drop and I don't...

Still having some issues with the game, specially with some parts that my fps drop and I don't understand that. My PC has sufficient power to run other games but has fps drops in Terraria :(
  13. byAbeeL

Having a little bit of lag in my game, goes from 60 fps to 48 or 30 in certain parts and I do...

Having a little bit of lag in my game, goes from 60 fps to 48 or 30 in certain parts and I do not know why :(
  14. byAbeeL

PC Control Issues

Same problem here!!
  15. byAbeeL

What are the new requirements for the game? I hope it runs well in my new PC :D

What are the new requirements for the game? I hope it runs well in my new PC :D
Back
Top Bottom