Recent content by Silver_Terrarian

1. Silver_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip Cowboy Gloves, a ranged counterpart to the feral claws

to my knowledge, we don't really have any accessories that increase the fire rate of ranged weapons, so i thought it'd be nice if we had a way to boost up those slower firing guns somehow. To keep the suggestion sweet and simple, i'm not going to suggest any sort of "fire-gauntlet" crafting...
  2. Silver_Terrarian

Official Labor of Hallow's Eve Winner Announcement

man, those builds are something fierce, i can totally respect their dedication! i thought my build was pretty good but those builds are something else :passionate::passionate: goodbye, cultist hoodie... maybe next contest!
  3. Silver_Terrarian

Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

cant wait to join this! i'll have to think of something to build...
  4. Silver_Terrarian

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

such a cool mod, and its still being updated after all these years! would 100% recommend using this mod in every playthrough, even if you're not using the class, the utility of the fishing rods actually makes fishing fun! :)
  5. Silver_Terrarian

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

OH MY STARS IM ONE OF THE WINNERS? THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 <3 <3 (i built the one with the eye of cthulu cake!)
  6. Silver_Terrarian

10th Anniversary Very Terrarian Birthday Contest Entry Thread

oh boy, is this the first entry on the fourms? thats pretty nerve wracking... ahem, anyway! im not much of a builder but i decided to build a nice birthday scene that features every boss from the game :), see if you can spot every one!
  7. Silver_Terrarian

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

aww, they went for the snake tail instead of the legs, oh well, still a nice costume!
  8. Silver_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip A tweak to pumpkin armor, the solution to a lack of pre-hardmode summoner gear

considering (ideally) the pumpkin tank would do more damage than finch staff/slime staff, it would make those two obsolete if they were in the same class, thats the reason i decided to make them post EoW, the pumpkin tank would be between the tiers of early game and pre-queen bee ideally, just...
  9. Silver_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip A tweak to pumpkin armor, the solution to a lack of pre-hardmode summoner gear

I believe these tweaks would fill the gap that many players yearn to be filled, as summoners currently only have 1 armor set, the lowest of any armor sets pre-hardmode. "pumpkins are only available during Halloween!" nope, the dryad sells them, so this set would be post-eye of Cthulhu...
  10. Silver_Terrarian

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

love the pre-hardmode hallowed crate, great for people who get OCD about that sort of thing
  11. Silver_Terrarian

pog champ

pog champ
  12. Silver_Terrarian

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

"hah, who would get excited over golf" i think to myself, scrolling through this post, then i see lawnmowing, and get hyped over lawn mowing.
  13. Silver_Terrarian

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

the beastiary is great and all but NEW MOBS ASWELL!! turtles, torch holding zombies, antlion larva?? journeys end is going to be something else!
  14. Silver_Terrarian

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

i cant believe theres an actual jojo reference in terraria now, thats amazing
  15. Silver_Terrarian

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is like a dream come true, i never thought there'd be a chance for this! this might not be as pretty or good looking as the others, but i made this myself. this is BrassNut, my character that i made for D&D, he was a warforged furnace that went on a pilgrimage to become more than "just a...
Back
Top Bottom