Recent content by C4_and_waffles

1. C

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

What about the host privileges that were removed? We need some form of host privileges. What about cloud saving?
  2. C

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I I know all those statements to well to know youre probably talking about rainbow 6 seige. That game couldve been so much better
  3. C

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

So its official. Its been delayed :/ i guess i can go play something else
  4. C

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Just a new world. You can do all the moonlord stuff in your old world but you cant get expert items I think so
  5. C

Thats wrong. The lunatic cultust will be in old worlds and the celestial event will be as well
  6. C

Yeah sure. Whats your psn? If you send one then please send a regular friend request and not a...

Yeah sure. Whats your psn? If you send one then please send a regular friend request and not a close friend request
  7. C

Any new world generation items wont be. Including new biomes. Pre 1.3 worlds cant get expert mode. New bosses and npcs will be available in old worlds
  8. C

Ok. Didnt want you to think it was coming out with the console version and getting all hyped. Hopefully we both get our updates soon tho
  9. C

1.3 isnt coming to mobile just yet. It will be out but only after console gets it first. They've already said this before. The switch and mobile versions will be updated after console does
  10. C

I wish it was just me but the terraria community on ps4 is really toxic. They know they can destroy stuff and they will. Ill join random worlds with others and they instantly start destroying everything
  11. C

Thats my problem. Thats the only way to get rid of someone rn if theyre ruining your world. It would be nice to have a kick option
  12. C

PS4 Finally made the console switch.

Add me. Im at endgame and can help with anything
  13. C

PS4 Always down for new friends to help prepare for 1.3 update

Hmu. Im trying to get cultist and moon lord arena set up before it comes out. Psn c4_and_waffles
  14. C

What about in game voip? Host privileges? Like being able to kick people that are griefing or making it so they cant destroy stuff or loot chests? What about sending invites to people that arent on your friends list? Thanks for the reply
  15. C

Sometimes i wouldnt mind making a map for the community to play on and fight bosses and events but right now thats impossible since people just troll. I know about invite only but it gets boring playing alone and sometimes i just want to help people that got corrupt saves but they just take...
Back
Top Bottom