Recent content by cahd

1. C

Items Pyramid Crates

With the upcoming Labor of Love update being focused on quality of life updates, I wanted to suggest a quality of life change to fix my least favorite aspect of the game - pyramids. Everyone knows the pain of trying to get a bundle of balloons in pre-hardmode only to find that your world has no...
  2. C

Game Mechanics Move Junction Boxes to the Wire Layer

Great idea, so simple and elegant. That should be even easier to implement and would make it act more like how wire turns visible when you hold a wiring tool or mechanism. Also completely agree about logic gates, I just didn't think about them since I don't really use them.
  3. C

Game Mechanics Move Junction Boxes to the Wire Layer

Firstly, I know I'm not the first to suggest this, but the post was a while ago and was almost completely ignored. Moving junction boxes to the wire layer has been the only QOL change I've wanted for years. They already float and you can walk right through them, so why not take the last step and...
  4. C

Working as Designed Liquid generators broken

Not sure if this is intended or not, but liquid generator/mixers like this one are broken in 1.4. Before 1.4, the amount of liquid would increase when it was turned on, but now it just stays the same. Anyone know working designs?
Back
Top Bottom