1. C

PC (Master Mode) Help With New Bosses

It's been sent.
  2. C

I'll try doing that then, thanks.
  3. C

Hallo! I need lots of help with the Empress of Light. I've tried to set up for her best I can, but I just can't ever get her health bar down to 0. Also, finding Queen Slime's spawning item has been a fruitless effort, so I might need a bit of help with just finding them. Of course, I wouldn't...
  4. C

PC Needing help with Hardmode

Basically Ye
  5. C

PC Needing help with Hardmode

So basically, I'm a dumb stupid baby who doesn't know what he's doing. I know what I have to do, and what I need to do, but I don't know how to do it. I just need someone (or two) to help me out because there's no way I can do this all by myself, what with the stopping the spreading of the evil...
  6. C

PC Casual gaming

The world or the actual session?
  7. C

PC Casual gaming

Just looking for someone to just play and have fun with at the moment. Was going to attempt to do some bosses, but I decided to find as many secrets as i could, get some more NPCs, and try and complete the Old Ones army event. Would anyone be interested?
  8. C

Loking for someone to help beat some bosses with.

Pacific Daylight Time Right now it's 4:22
  9. C

Loking for someone to help beat some bosses with.

Name is self-explanatory. I kinda sorta really suck, and I've been struggling with the pre-hardmode bosses, and am dreading the hardmode bosses. It'd be nice to have someone else help me with the bosses, mainly to get this huge stress off my shoulders. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom