Recent content by cancan460

1. cancan460

Blocks & Decoration Sharing your music: the Boombox

Added more details. It would probably be useful to make the object server-friendly by giving server moderators some extra control over it, too.
  2. cancan460

Blocks & Decoration Sharing your music: the Boombox

I haven't been on the forums for a while, but I decided to come back with a suggestion, which is probably the most fitting way for me to return. This object is something that fits very well with the general theme of the latest Terraria update. Anyhow, let's cut the chit-chat and move to the...
  3. cancan460

1.3.2 Questions/Discussion/Suggestions

How nice that you mention fishing. I guess 1.3.1 was supposed to be all about electronics, but I was a bit disappointed that the fishermen didn't receive anything.
  4. cancan460

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

You misunderstood me. This thread (together with the list of WIP features) was posted three weeks ago. It seemed highly disrespectful of you to expect that it's a small amount of work which should have been done by now.
  5. cancan460

Three weeks to finish all of the features on the list seems reasonable to you? They're human beings with lives, not machines.
  6. cancan460

Pizza and chill at my place :^)

Pizza and chill at my place :^)
  7. cancan460

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

Hey look, a community full of people smarter than me! Bless me with some intelligence too, will ya, I'd love to learn some T-Engineering. You've got yourself a new member.
  8. cancan460

I guess the problem with that is that it would create room for bugs to appear after the 1.3.1 update, which, in turn, would delay controller support.
  9. cancan460

NPCs & Enemies Angler Overhaul: Adding less RNG to the game

Thanks! I really like fishing but the RNG messes with my completionist's instincts. I hope we can get the cellphone more easily with this :>
  10. cancan460

Where's the source?
  11. cancan460

*cough* I just hope the devs had time to work on the fishing system a bit *cough* All jokes aside, I wonder if they're adding anything for process automatization in this patch. Making entire factories in Terraria seems like it'd make for some good fun.
  12. cancan460

Great to have a new update! I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing the final changelog.
  13. cancan460

Items Summons with Cooldowns

No need to be so blunt, at least attempt to give constructive criticism. Furthermore, Terraria is technically classed as an RPG, and the idea could be fun if implemented well.
  14. cancan460

Items Summons with Cooldowns

I actually really like this idea, it hasn't been done before in Terraria but seems like it'd fit in right away. You wouldn't even have to limit it to summons, you could do it with spells or even certain weapons 'The use of this mythical power/legendary weapon has depleted your energy, you will...
  15. cancan460

Thanks for all the bday wishes my dear Terrarians :)

Thanks for all the bday wishes my dear Terrarians :)
Back
Top Bottom