2. Capoke

Defend Yourself!

I deleted it yesterday I accuse NP of blowing up Earth
  3. Capoke

Defend Yourself!

Too bad I accuse the NP of going in my house and breaking my computer
  4. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

I walk in, steal the platinum, then flying off to space in an unknown planet while blowing the planet up
  5. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

Error 432567 Unavailable And anyways you are unopped:D I am still in the temple with the platinum
  6. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

I dissect you, tie you up, steal your weapons and run and build a temple base out of lhizard bricks...I also ban mods and steal every lhizard power cell and take the only picksaw Edit: And also put lhizard walls there
  7. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

How do you know it wasn't a platinum coin I launched out of the cannon and will retrieve it later?
  8. Capoke

Defend Yourself!

I don't... They kill penguins for lunch I accuse NP of accusing the NP of accusing the NP (Wait wat)
  9. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

System Error 32456 Item unavailable... It blows up and kills you
  10. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

You got ninja'd... lolfail:D
  11. Capoke

Defend Yourself!

I accuse the LP of not accusing I accuse NP of creating a multidimensional black hole
  12. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

I produce another, using the coin cannon in front of you... I shoot a coin that looks like platinum, but is it?
  13. Capoke

Defend Yourself!

I went old style yesterday though! I accuse the NP for creating a virus in my computer
  14. Capoke

Steal the Platinum!

Steal the platinum from the above player and try to kill them to... I am reviving this from the old forums:p
  15. Capoke

Defend Yourself!

... I accuse the NP for blowing my arena
Back
Top Bottom