Recent content by Carsius

1. Carsius

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Did you fly too high above the ground? The air an (irritatingly) small distance above any surface biome counts as the overworld. Just trying to rule things out, as I constantly have problems with this happening and bosses going invincible while fighting in platform arenas. As for your jetpack...
  2. Carsius

tModLoader Calamity Mod

One thing I have noticed that the DoG guides (at least the ones I've seen) failed to mention is that you should be spamming your dash (shield/counter scarf) to keep up with him. Also, the platforms don't need to be anywhere near the size of the world. And finally, keep in mind that accessory...
  3. Carsius

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I've had the performance issues with the lilith emblem as well. The problem stems from the fact that the bees do not despawn outside of them colliding with an enemy or logging out of the game. Bees will stay alive in the sky, trapped in a house, etc. Even if you go to the farthest point opposite...
  4. Carsius

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yep, this mod is not compatible with the newest version of tModLoader; you'll have to downgrade for now.
  5. Carsius

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

This problem happens to me as well. In addition, the Arch-Wizard's soul triggers this bug.
Back
Top Bottom