Recent content by Catchy

1. Catchy

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yes
  2. Catchy

Could it be a weird interaction with another mod? From what I see, the Bellerose does not have any interactions with the Broken Armor debuff :o
  3. Catchy

Thorium Mod Wiki - Calling all contributors!

Hmm.. I'm not so sure myself. Send me the file and I'll see what I can do. Try File:Soul_Render.gif, and make sure that the file you're uploading has the correct extension!
  4. Catchy

If you haven't been catching up on our updates... Progress Update #5 8 September 2016 Overall Wiki Completion Status: 50% (That's a lot!) Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/NPC Landing Page Progress: 100%: NPC, Enemy, Master Template Characters(that navbox at the bottom of the...
  5. Catchy

Progress Update #5 8 September 2016 Overall Wiki Completion Status: 50% (That's a lot!) Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/NPC Landing Page Progress: 100%: NPC, Enemy, Master Template Characters(that navbox at the bottom of the page) Bosses (80%) Individual Page Progress...
  6. Catchy

Did you make sure to append the proper file extension? It should be File:<name>.gif
  7. Catchy

All in all, balance and progression are entirely up to Diverman. And same goes for vanilla Terraria. You don't go complaining to the devs that copper and tin armor is useless do you? In any game, there are bound to be things that might end up useless and underutilised. But that does not detract...
  8. Catchy

The code does seem to say player.aggro += 10, so it should do as it says.
  9. Catchy

Rejoice! Our wiki is now the top search result on Google for "Thorium Mod Wiki"! Great work everyone! :)
  10. Catchy

Looks very useful, thank you very much.
  11. Catchy

tModLoader [Released WIP] ToolTips PLUS

Looks like this will be a useful tool for all! Kudos. Look forward to seeing full depth and breadth features!
  12. Catchy

As I'm updating the wiki, sieving through the code reveals quite a bit of typos and bugs sometimes. I have a list of stuff I found so far, but I'll update you as I go @DivermanSam
  13. Catchy

Progress Update #4 2 September 2016 Overall Wiki Completion Status: 22% Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Buffs Landing Page Progress: Buffs 100% (took me 7 hours) NPCs 95% Finishing touches Biome enemies 95% Finishing touches Tools 85% Still needs pictures. Vanity Items (80%)...
  14. Catchy

Bug: the diver seems to drown even though he has a 99999999 breath time. Can't confirm on my own, but someone claimed he tested it on the wiki o:
  15. Catchy

It's alright, force of habit I guess. Good work on the page, it contains info in every section and is fitting of a wiki's standard!
Back
Top Bottom