Recent content by CathodeCat

1. CathodeCat

Problems using weapons while in flight

No. it will simply reset keybindings to default, and that file will be newly created when you exit Terraria. (If you have misgivings, take a backup of entire folder beforehand)
  2. CathodeCat

Then try: 1. Pull out the controller (if you have) from your PC 2. Delete 'My Documents\My Games\Terraria\input profiles.json' I can't think of any good idea than that..
  3. CathodeCat

First of all, you'd better update Terraria to the latest version(1.3.1.1). - Verify Integrity of Game Cache
  4. CathodeCat

suddenly crashes

Then try this. It may disables controller support. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-1-feedback-and-bugs-section.43644/page-7#post-982421
  5. CathodeCat

PC Can't get past the menu

What would happen if you deleted 'My Documents\My Games\Terraria\input profiles.json' ?
  6. CathodeCat

suddenly crashes

I'm not sure why it occurs only in Terraria. Does it still crash when you pulled out your controller from PC?
  7. CathodeCat

suddenly crashes

Is another game that has "controller support" working normally? e.g. Magicka (demo version)
  8. CathodeCat

suddenly crashes

Well I'm just expecting the original file if it was corrupted or overwritten by accident.
  9. CathodeCat

suddenly crashes

If you have already verified file integrity, I think Microsoft Common Controller API (XInput) DLLs might be corrupted. (c:\windows\system32\xinput*.dll) Try to use system file checker (sfc.exe) or reinstall DirectX. In addition, check whether if the previous version of these DLLs exists.
  10. CathodeCat

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

My issue regarding the above matter has been eliminated since v1.3.1.1. Thanks! :) (The problem that the mouse clicking will have no response when changed keybindings for keyboard still occurs though.)
  11. CathodeCat

Seems to the same issue as this. I can reproduce that too. - Weapon Rack Glitch
  12. CathodeCat

Try using the "Build" button. It seems not properly labeled at keybinding settings for menu controls. [Sample keybindings] [Using "Build" button]
  13. CathodeCat

Both frameskip options ("Subtle" and legacy "Off") had no effect?
  14. CathodeCat

Though I've downloaded your world file and also used analysis by TEdit, I didn't notice that it's a culprit. Congrats, you saved (your) world! ;)
  15. CathodeCat

I have an old Belkin n52te, but seems not having issues. It's working as a common keyboard. Originally, Nostromo (and n52te) only supports DirectInput, so Terraria shouldn't detect it as controller --- yep, something might be wrong. Open Device Manager and disable "Virtual HID Device" (if...
Back
Top Bottom