Recent content by Cazmatism

1. Cazmatism

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Some changes to make True Swords not feel janky or scale inconsistently with stats:- Terra blade has its usetime (beam firerate) separated from the requirement of having a new swing start (i.e swing like 1.3 swords such as influx waver) and consequently usetime increased to 16/18 because that's...
  2. Cazmatism

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Super late to the party but here's one bite sized suggestions I have: - All swords now swing in the direction of the cursor. - Additional "zoom unlock" setting that allows player to zoom out more than the default limits with a disclaimer that it may reduce visual quality of the game (this is...
  3. Cazmatism

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

I'll bet my life savings that there's going to be new content to Terraria!
  4. Cazmatism

Martian Madness Weapon Poll

Martian Madness weapons are ones that people tend to not talk about much, so I thought it'd be interesting to see people's takes on them. Also this is my first time making a poll here so forgive formatting errors if any
  5. Cazmatism

Celestial Hooks

See yall in 2025
  6. Cazmatism

The TmodLoader 1.4 alpha. what do you think

The "mods" on workshop (correctly called resource packs, I believe) are simply textures/UI features/music files that have been changed and replaced, On the other hand, mods can add and edit things (the stats of a weapon for example) that resource packs can't.
  7. Cazmatism

1.4.3 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List (Abigail added!)

in my experience it always lacks both the range and dps to be truly worth getting. Saying its a wooden chest tier weapon would be wrong but that's a very low bar to overcome there
  8. Cazmatism

1.4.3 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List (Abigail added!)

I half agree with this. While I don't think that bow + frostburn arrows are enough for fighting off UD enemies very well, UD isn't exactly the most combat intensive biome. It's structured and plays out such that you'd usually be best off NOT shooting your weapons everywhere, instead playing...
  9. Cazmatism

Terraria Community Balance Change Survey

This weapon has insane capabilities and the range is juuust enough to carry out its job. I don't think it needs a buff of any sort seeing how much destruction this weapon can cause in crowd control situations (pillars, moons)
  10. Cazmatism

Terraria Community Balance Change Survey

I must say I'm mildly surprised at shadowflame knives getting buffed at all, it seems that the 1.3 meta is getting to being left behind after all. Another thing to consider would be giving the extra projectiles full on homing to ensure hitting enemy and having stabler dps One could simply try...
  11. Cazmatism

Terraria doesn't want you to die? There must be something wrong.

Terraria doesn't want you to die? There must be something wrong.
  12. Cazmatism

Texture Pack Rings of Fire

Bit of a strange contrast probably in the artstyles or smth but that looks sick nevertheless. Finally inferno potions have a (cosmetic) use!
  13. Cazmatism

WIP Minions Rebalance

Finch: The boost is listed right there though? Optic and blade: Yeah I'm trying to fix that rn but me and spoilers seem to be having a bad day today Imp's damage is indeed increased to 38 from earlier 17 Xeno: I'll just quote this for clarification: Stardust cells: Since I did not intend to...
  14. Cazmatism

WIP Minions Rebalance

Minions in terraria are extremely interesting with deep meta and great variety. Unfortunately many of these suffer from massive issues (return mode, AI, invincibility frames) which take away greatly from their otherwise excellent design. In this post I will attempt to address that and try to fix...
Top Bottom