Recent content by Cazmatism

1. Cazmatism

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

It can also lead to accidental misses because a) I was never used to it in the game in the first place b) I was forced to move in some direction to dodge enemy hits That outweighs the room to correct pathing in my eyes
  2. Cazmatism

172 is 202% the base damage of current terra blade, that is 85 I very clearly showed you how the new terra blade got downright buffed in true melee. You are either talking about a whipstacking setup or your testing has been flawed. If these readings have been taken from dps meter, then I'm...
  3. Cazmatism

You'd be surprised about the stuff you could pull off with a bit of smart survivability and a good bunch of dps. Why risk accidentally not dodging something and dying when you could just press down left click and win? I will say I disagree with the crowd control argument. Outside of OOA you are...
  4. Cazmatism

This is downright not the case. Terra blade now is a significantly better weapon at true melee than it ever was due to blade local iframes. True melee dps for base new terra blade is at 590. True melee dps for old terra blade at base is at 500 (the beam does not hit as the blade inflicts...
  5. Cazmatism

To be fair, it does work on the arrows that need it the most. Still looks like a bug worth looking into, this happens with archery potions as well. The quivers seem to become rather niche with that considered, functioning well only as low priority dps boosts On the other topic, I did some...
  6. Cazmatism

I just tested this. Tsunami, when landing crits of what look to be 200-250, has holy stars that land 30-40 crits on EoL. I think it's at least worth some research
  7. Cazmatism

I'll just add some numbers to put this into perspective:- Pillion horizontal speed on ground: 29mph Pillion horizontal speed in air: 39mph Solar wing horizontal speed: 46mph Steampunk wing horizontal speed: 38mph Frozen wing horizontal speed: 34mph All of these wings also have over twice the...
  8. Cazmatism

I am beginning to suspect it might need a KB buff, seems to have issues keeping enemies back sometimes where ice boomerang or shroomerang does not. I have not looked into it well enough though. As of it's obtainance I think it ends up being quite a neat option if you just so happen to come...
  9. Cazmatism

Under a non-autofire premise, I still do think that undertaker needs a nerf here. After applying 10 defense, undertaker seems to be still better than musket (~74 dps vs ~66 dps). It takes around 30 defense to equalise the dpses of undertaker and musket, not a value they should be balanced...
  10. Cazmatism

The first two cents I have to give:- The musket and undertaker changes have been rather awkward, especially with the advent of the autofire toggle, I think they need to be scaled down somewhat. Musket The musket "nerf", while being named as a nerf, seems to be more of a buff to my eyes, as I...
  11. Cazmatism

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Terra blade is relevant in the meta because of its true melee aspect. This true melee aspect enables it to have extremely high close range dps everything post golem except for empress of light including Duke Fishron. Just because the beam exists and isn't useless doesn't make that point...
  12. Cazmatism

When I refer to whip stacking with terra blade I mean the specifically true melee playstyle adopted with it. If its true melee playstyle is the one dealing insane amounts of dps, that's definitely an argument in favour of it. The claim was that there were other ranged setups or other non-true...
  13. Cazmatism

To be fair the main point that was intended to be conveyed there was the fact that defense can stack up enough to make mech bosses facetankable, it puts across the point of "true melee" being very powerful sufficiently enough. I'll just point out that the ability to facetank itself is pretty...
  14. Cazmatism

Some changes to make True Swords not feel janky or scale inconsistently with stats:- Terra blade has its usetime (beam firerate) separated from the requirement of having a new swing start (i.e swing like 1.3 swords such as influx waver) and consequently usetime increased to 16/18 because that's...
  15. Cazmatism

Super late to the party but here's one bite sized suggestions I have: - All swords now swing in the direction of the cursor. - Additional "zoom unlock" setting that allows player to zoom out more than the default limits with a disclaimer that it may reduce visual quality of the game (this is...
Back
Top Bottom