1. celtsb3

Mobile Plantera

Thanks @Unit One
  2. celtsb3

Mobile Plantera

@Unit One
  3. celtsb3

Mobile Plantera

Thanks for the advice @Hhadess and I have defeated all 3 mechanical bosses..
  4. celtsb3

Resolved [Mobile] Crafting in Mobile Terraria

I should have clarified that I use an iPad and one of the Apple Bluetooth steelseries nimbus controllers which works great..... After a little trial and error I figured out that if I push Y it pulls up the material required.. Thanks for replying @Unit One
  5. celtsb3

Mobile Plantera

I am in hardmode. I have beaten the three mechanical bosses. I can't seem to find plantera in the jungle I don't see any of the buds to break.. any advice or suggestions would be great.... thanks
  6. celtsb3

Resolved [Mobile] Crafting in Mobile Terraria

Hi Terrarians! I have two versions of Terraria PS4 and Mobile and I've been playing mobile a lot... My question is is there a way in Mobile Terraria to see the materials required to craft an item? In PS4 Terraria it lists the required materials to craft an item but I can't find the same...
  7. celtsb3

Resolved [Mobile] Flying pink through the sky, what is it

thanks for the quick reply I just realized that at first it seemed like it was hurting me but that's only when you're around enemies so it can be confusing.. thanks
  8. celtsb3

Resolved [Mobile] Flying pink through the sky, what is it

Hi everyone I'm a new Terrarian.. I'm getting pretty good I'm in hardmode now and I just made my first set of Orichalcum armor... Now I start exploring again in these crazy pink meteorite/ lasers fly through everything and hurt me.. any idea or advice on what it is and what to do with it would...
Back
Top Bottom