Recent content by Chase Brower

1. Chase Brower

Terraia 1.3 MAX DAMAGE (help me find it!)

I'm not sure about this, but could your design be improved by adding in normal mobs, spawned by statues, which would possibly increase the DPS? And is there a limit on Duke Fishron spawns? I know there was recently a glitch found that allows you to have virtually infinite lines in the water, so...
  2. Chase Brower

Genius. Honestly i don't know if this is possible to beat. But i'm sure someone will find a way XD
  3. Chase Brower

PC Hook item tubes reality?

If only they added a way to take items out of chests and put them back in. It would create some pretty cool item systems.
  4. Chase Brower

PC Fully Automated Portal Gun Station Player Catapult

This would be really cool for mapmaking. Could also be useful for moving across your world lol
  5. Chase Brower

Didn't just beat it, you DESTROYED the record.
  6. Chase Brower

PC Pig War (minigame thing)

You said you couldn't make it not say the message when you quit, a simple flip flop should do the trick. An and gate with an off lamp above it, and a faulty lamp above that. connect the and gate to your message board, and whatever is being triggered, and connect the input to BOTH the off lamp...
  7. Chase Brower

Game Mechanics Blueprint.

Sure, i actually just started playing factorio too XD i kind've got the idea from it
  8. Chase Brower

Showcase [Showcase] Quad Directional "Shift Register"

I'm going to attempt to build this using some of the ideas in your cell, i would like to build something along these lines, but with certain data attached to each cell that follows it around. For example, maybe you could have the cell facing a certain direction, and transfer that direction to...
  9. Chase Brower

Do you think you could throw in a world download? I have some interesting ideas for additions to this, i really like how you have made these cells in both this build and your Conway's Game of Life build.
  10. Chase Brower

I made a build similar to this, my display with a moving dot (I am horrible at naming things) and something to help with the delay is setting up 2 portal guns for each move, and using a flip-flop so it constantly flips between which one is activated, only one at a time. (this could either set...
  11. Chase Brower

PC How Can I Shift a Saved Number to Left or Right?

You have the pulse from the lamp after reset the torch under the lamp before.
  12. Chase Brower

Display with Moving Dot

Here's the download, but the world is full of a bunch of random stuff. The display is just to the right of spawn. Mechanimap.wld I used mechanimap for this btw :P
  13. Chase Brower

Display with Moving Dot

Haha, glad to see i'm not the only one. I've just begun learning c# about 2 years ago and i'm still in the basics (schools apparently think kids can't learn code until they are in late high school, so for now i'm self taught) soon enough i'll probably be caught in the same problem lol
  14. Chase Brower

Display with Moving Dot

I created a display that can move a dot up, down, left, or right, which could be very useful for simulating a simple 2D game made within terraria. (terraria in terraria confirmed?) Just kidding about that last one, but people could probably create some fun mini-games with this. Here's the...
  15. Chase Brower

PC How Can I Shift a Saved Number to Left or Right?

1. Ok, so the data input turns on the lamp (green AND gate) all the way at the right. 2. This lamp activates the 2 transistors near it, meaning the clock pulse will go through them if activated. 3. If the clock pulse flows through the transistor to the left of a lamp, then it pulses to...
Back
Top Bottom