1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Chazm
Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2017
Birthday:
May 8, 2001
a very depressed parasite

Share This Page

Chazm

Skeletron Prime, Male, 18, from BANK YOUR ITEMS

Internet currently :red:ing up round here. Must be because Virgin Media is installing new systems to keep track of our internet history. Dec 15, 2016

Chazm was last seen:
Jan 18, 2017
    1. Chazm
      Chazm
      20/4blazeit
    2. Chazm
      Chazm
      mfw you did :red: on an exam but still got the best mark of your entire year
    3. Chazm
      Chazm
      I'm back. How'd my negative clone do?
      1. The Ice Cube
        Apr 11, 2016
    4. Chazm
      Chazm
      (MH4U) The Research Assistant is a savage.
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        'Oh, you have friends! That's super!'- Research Assistant

';_; You mean you thought I didn't?'
        Apr 7, 2016
    5. Chazm
      Chazm
      Because of a lack of experience with delegates, I'm forced to move on with two options based on the project I've been doing:
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        Switch to a very basic engine (Visual Basic)- while it requires almost no experience, it's missing many constructs that I'm used to when coding;

Miraculously learn how to delegate within the next day and then get everything done at an incredibly quick rate, creating a functioning and displayable main menu in the process.
        Apr 4, 2016
    6. Chazm
      Chazm
      Coders block, yet again. I've got entry gate delegates to sort through, and only a week left before I have to hand my project in!
    7. Chazm
      Chazm
      Please, do NOT relate me to Chazm, in anyway or form. I am not Chazm, in any form or way.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Supreme Overlord Shadere
        Supreme Overlord Shadere
        #notChazm/Chazmishaxconfirmed
        Apr 1, 2016
      3. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        You still have Chazm in your name :D
        Apr 4, 2016
      4. Chazm
        Chazm
        Ssh. Jokes over, but I'm not changing my name back until I'm finished with this damn project of mine
        Apr 4, 2016
    8. Chazm
      Chazm
      mfw I'm having some seriously irritating problems with the GraphicsDevice constructors so that I can use such a thing in a Texture2D void
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        GAH NOW I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH A MISSING METHOD
        Mar 30, 2016
    9. Chazm
      Chazm
      (MH4U) finally killed that goddamn 440m meteor spamming OHKOing snek
    10. Chazm
      Chazm
      i've had seven hours to do something productive and all I've done so far is just fail at monster hunter and then attempt to code
      1. Hax4Ever and galacticGammawave like this.
    11. Chazm
      Chazm
      mfw really hate how most operations in C# are only int compatible and not interchangable to save memory (e.g using a short or ushort)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chazm
        Chazm
        well :red:

I'm guessing it's because of the specific x processor which makes those things faster as 4-byte threading is often common in code because of the high values, therefore inducing the need to split up memory into 4-byte slots (8 hex numbers) (This may also correspond with singular floats and IntPtrs...?)
        Mar 20, 2016
      3. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        Yes, that.

Still, if you're making a large array with values that can be stored in shorts or bytes, you should definitely do that.
        Mar 20, 2016
      4. Chazm
        Chazm
        The largest I have is a two-step for composed of bytes at the moment, and for the project I'm doing (GCSE Edexcel Gaming Scenario 1, 2017), the largest array I have is a 4-dim Texture2D (which could be split up and replaced with Vector2s, something with >40kB per class is a little much)
        Mar 20, 2016
    12. Chazm
      Chazm
      Hate how I work brilliantly for about 10 minutes when working with any computer language, but then fizzle out.
      1. Krasunir
        Krasunir
        My life.
        Mar 15, 2016
    13. Chazm
      Chazm
      (FFVI) and RIP Kefka.
    14. Chazm
      Chazm
      Seregios is my spirit animal.
      1. Myu
        Myu
        bruh
        [​IMG]
        Mar 13, 2016
    15. Chazm
      Chazm
      holy :red: that's a grudge off my back, zero downed shagaru magala
      1. Azu
        Azu
        Dash Juice helped me do that second try.
        Mar 6, 2016
    16. Chazm
      Chazm
      damnit @agent_alx stop spamming h's all over my skype page
      1. Frous, Teal, Aesir and 2 others like this.
      2. agent_alx
        agent_alx
        I'M SPAMMING XENO BUT SKYPE KEEPS BEING AN :red:
        Mar 5, 2016
      3. XenoCat
        Mar 5, 2016
      4. Chazm
        Chazm
        I find that hard to believe
        Mar 5, 2016
    17. Chazm
      Chazm
      mrw feel weak as :red: after having a vaccine a few days ago
      1. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        Use of MRW made no sense, but whatever...
        Mar 3, 2016
      2. Chazm
        Chazm
        still can't use synonyms correctly

damnit what the hell went wrong
        Mar 3, 2016
    18. Chazm
      Chazm
      Oh boy. The events on Friday have spiralled out to other people a bit too much... now it's practically another meme around my school.
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        To put in context, moronic me forgot to read measurements correctly and therefore saw 3 and 5, where 5 wasn't vertical height but instead the slanted height. I then continuously came up with the conclusion that the height of that section was 4 and that the entire section's height was 8- basing it on a Pythagorean double. This would have then lead to me being sent out of the room- giving the response of...
        Feb 29, 2016
      2. Chazm
        Chazm
        "I'm not going to have a mathematics war with you.". This bit came the meme around my school while I still tried to put across my point. My maths teacher then stated that the slanted height was 6*2 repeatedly (although later on in the day I'd came up with the conclusion that the answer given was instead square root 34)... and then when I was allowed back in the classroom I'd seen where I'd gone wrong.
        Feb 29, 2016
    19. Chazm
      Chazm
      inb4 Solrock and Lunatone are the legendary Pokemon for Pokemon Sun and Moon
      1. Aesir
        Aesir
        Those are the best legendaries. Even better than Manaphy or Phione.
        Feb 28, 2016
      2. XenoCat
        XenoCat
        Well I'm fairly certain we're getting Mega Evolutions for them. I'm sure the legendary Pokemon are just as ridiculous sounding.
        Feb 28, 2016
    20. Chazm
      Chazm
      *has many things that are more productive* *instead thinks of particles with imaginary mass*
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        and then somehow correctly relates a graviton-photon reaction with an axion without even looking at the forces it interacts with
        Feb 25, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 8, 2001 (Age: 18)
    a very depressed parasite
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita