1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Chazm
Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2017
Birthday:
May 8, 2001
a very depressed parasite

Share This Page

Chazm

Skeletron Prime, Male, 18, from BANK YOUR ITEMS

Internet currently :red:ing up round here. Must be because Virgin Media is installing new systems to keep track of our internet history. Dec 15, 2016

Chazm was last seen:
Jan 18, 2017
    1. Chazm
      Chazm
      @MarioKart7z If you want to know my INT score, I'll put it in the terms of Pathfinder- it's a +5 mod, but it's inbetween 21 and 22.
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        To put that into descriptions:

+5 = Highly knowledgable, probably the smartest person many people know
        +6 = Able to make amazing leaps of logic
        Jan 22, 2016
    2. Chazm
      Chazm
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chazm
        Chazm
        This one I really liked: GLSL Sandbox

224 lines long; yet very structured and clever without a need for any artistic talent what so ever.
        Jan 25, 2016
      3. Alabaster
        Alabaster
        That's bloody awesome. A huge fireball of pain you can roll around in 3D on Google Chrome...
        Jan 25, 2016
      4. Chazm
        Chazm
        The best part about this? It's only a bi-layer shader. (One for the coloured sphere as base and one for the pixel shading which gives the edges their intensity)
        Jan 25, 2016
    3. MarioKart7z
      MarioKart7z
      Now solve THIS!
      sqrt(-1)=

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i'm soooo evil!
      2. MarioKart7z
        MarioKart7z
        darn, my math level is only -5488120549 while yours is 54990203954802939490020395+e5992938548
        Jan 21, 2016
      3. Chazm
        Chazm
        Well. I'd like to see your calculations.

According to the new GCSE spectrum I'm around a grade 8 at the moment (A* in old GCSE terms)
        Jan 21, 2016
      4. MarioKart7z
        MarioKart7z
        my calculations are all basically "an expression? no not the expressions! too lazy to do expressions!"
        Jan 21, 2016
    4. Chazm
      Chazm
      'No, you need more pointers in your life' -CuleX
    5. Chazm
      Chazm
      gg cold, way to keep me up for the entirety of last night just to start to fade by 8am
    6. Chazm
      Chazm
      (GUT research) How the HECK is anyone going to get a lone particle anti-collision to a total of ~7,000J(10^15 GeV) to create missing bosons?
    7. Chazm
      Chazm
      :red: I've been browsing the japanese section of youtube and now they're pinging me JP ads
    8. Chazm
      Chazm
      If I were to be a standard model particle, I'd be a top quark; can't bloody fit in with any crowd.
      1. Water Filter Salesman likes this.
      2. MarioKart7z
        Jan 18, 2016
    9. Water Filter Salesman
      Water Filter Salesman
      You're very smart, you probably know more than most CS professors. :p
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        Thanks; I learned most of it from about 9 months of coding/using IL_Spy and then have retained that information since. I've got a whole library of code that I could throw out; ~85% should work if it's to a medium-level. However; I'd never be able to go for a qualification straight away, as I've not been able to successfully program 1 pixel shader. (and the fact that I am literally 14)
        Jan 17, 2016
      2. Water Filter Salesman
        Water Filter Salesman
        OpenGL /GLSL is just something I've never managed to retain information about, I'm using a more basic game library.
        Jan 17, 2016
    10. Chazm
      Chazm
      Need to focus more on my programming. Since I have masses of free time, I'd better put it towards my dream degree rather than astrophysics..
      1. MarioKart7z
        MarioKart7z
        your programming?
        "YOUR" programming?

ROBOTS CONFIRMED
        Jan 18, 2016
    11. Chazm
      Chazm
      it seems my school has found its way into @MarioKart7z 's mind, and now it's throwing calculations at me
      2. Commander Crocket
        Jan 17, 2016
      3. MarioKart7z
        MarioKart7z
        and on the center corner we have MarioKart7z, the one who was possessed by Chazm's absurdly high INT stat!
        Jan 17, 2016
      4. galacticGammawave
        galacticGammawave
        [color=0066ff]*Tries to think of something to say* *Can't* oh wait

Cries on the roof because I don't know
        Jan 17, 2016
    12. MarioKart7z
      MarioKart7z
      1+1=6719098689790902076983
      2. Water Filter Salesman
        Water Filter Salesman
        Yep, that also generally happens because fp's use fixed amount of binary numbers to represent the decimal number (remember, a standard floating point only has 4 bytes of precision), so it can't represent numbers accurately. My favorite example is setting a float to 1/3 and printing out the result.
        Jan 17, 2016
      3. MarioKart7z
        MarioKart7z
        Jan 18, 2016
      4. MarioKart7z
        MarioKart7z
        but since i've run out of random numbers to throw, i guess...
        [​IMG]
        Jan 18, 2016
    13. Chazm
      Chazm
      (Undertale) :red: it I'm doing geno
      1. Aesir likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aesir
        Aesir
        But is that pratical? I guess it is, as the LHC can work to up 14 TeVs. But then again, it would require too much effort to attempt such a thing, no?
        Jan 17, 2016
      4. Kalifox
        Jan 17, 2016
      5. Chazm
        Chazm
        The LHC only uses atomic structure based chemistry- we could potentially do better with anti-reactions and baryon structs (without shells). However, that kind of research has been denied by the European governments (and most other governments, at least I believe)
        Jan 17, 2016
    14. Chazm
      Chazm
      Recently watched Star Wars: Episode VII; but one thing... How the hell does that cannon sustain a even 1/2 a solar mass inside it?
      1. galacticGammawave likes this.
      2. XenoCat
        XenoCat
        It's a movie that's how
        Jan 16, 2016
      3. MarioKart7z
        MarioKart7z
        MAGIC XOXO
        Jan 17, 2016
    15. Aesir
      Aesir
      I guess I found my kindred spirit in these forums, and that's you.
      2. Aesir
        Aesir
        I assume you're coursing high school as of now. Well, I wasted 3 years of study due to diseases and familiar crisis. Else I'd be like you.
        Jan 16, 2016
      3. Chazm
        Chazm
        I'm in my second year, second term out of three. I'm usually in the top half of the top classes, unless it's for- you guessed it- Mathematics, in which I am top or very close to top. And when you consider my other research in things I don't even need to learn until I'm a mature student; you can probably see why I'm being understood less and less as the consecutive conceptual days go by.
        Jan 16, 2016
      4. Aesir
        Aesir
        Hehe. It does explain a lot. Time wasn't that fair for me. I would be 3 years ahead of where I am now.
        Jan 16, 2016
    16. MarioKart7z
      MarioKart7z
      looking through your profile posts, understood 0,01% of what you said
      2. Aesir
        Aesir
        I'm pretty sure you used arithmetical means on that equation. If that is so, would it be by which technique in particular? I can say I'm pretty fascinated. The 2/7 seems to give me an irrational number on it's division. I guess I am doing something wrong.
        Jan 15, 2016
      3. Chazm
        Chazm
        You're doing it wrong;

700/7 = 100
        sqrt 49 = 7 note: (49/7)
        100 + 7 = 107
        107 * 2 = 214

That's roughly how I work it out in my head; some solutions come instantaneously, like sqrt 49
        Jan 15, 2016
      4. Aesir
        Aesir
        Pretty amazing technique! Thank you for sharing it. By "taking out" 49 out of 700, you solved it easier by simply multiplying 7 by 100. But as 49 still belonged there, you divided it by 7, which is 7. Squareroot, in fact. 7x7=49. Then you added up the values you had "separated", being 100 and 7. That goes to 107, which multiplied by 2 is 214. Very good technique, I must say.
        Jan 15, 2016
    17. Chazm
      Chazm
      mrw you can't find a way to provide equal charges and similar masses with 1st gen quark baryons without it falling apart almost immediately
      2. Chazm
        Chazm
        and then you can't seem to find how the :red: you hardcode soundfonts into a game and then create music in that code

this is why I'm losing grip on all social life
        Jan 15, 2016
      3. Aesir
        Aesir
        In other words: Technobabble. c:
        Jan 15, 2016
      4. Chazm
        Chazm
        in other words, it's improving on the quantum bit
        Jan 15, 2016
    18. Chazm
      Chazm
      I was curious; looked at an M3 A level mathematics paper, regret everything, need to go back and revise like mad
    19. Chazm
      Chazm
      mrw some guy is going around houses telling people about this really significant diet survey and you're the only person who can attend
    20. Chazm
      Chazm
      I seriously don't get the application of Euclidean norms in the energy-momentum relation; could anyone help?
      1. Matsu
        Matsu
        I only understood about half of that sentence. I can teach you about James Joyce and his roll in the Celtic Revival if you ever need help with that.
        Jan 12, 2016
      2. Chazm
        Chazm
        Nope, not gonna find help here. Crocket's gone; he's my best bet.
        Jan 12, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 8, 2001 (Age: 18)
    a very depressed parasite
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita