• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Cheezegami

1. Cheezegami

Pixel Art Cheezegami's Pixel Landscapes

Here's another one! The Hallow Biome!
  2. Cheezegami

I forgot to upload this one, here's the snow biome!
  3. Cheezegami

Thanks, I'll do my best! Thank you! :-)
  4. Cheezegami

Thank you! I'm looking forward to tackling some more of the amazing biomes Terraria has to offer!
  5. Cheezegami

I also made the Underground Jungle!
  6. Cheezegami

Hey Terrarians, in this post I'll share the pixel landscapes I'm working on. To start off, I'll share this Terraria : Underworld pixel art drawing I made.
  7. Cheezegami

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

I think it has to be this one so far.
  8. Cheezegami

A bit late but I hope this is still on time for CC#81: Here's my Zoologist drawing. [IMG]

A bit late but I hope this is still on time for CC#81: Here's my Zoologist drawing.
  9. Cheezegami

Emperor Cheeselicious

Emperor Cheeselicious
  10. Cheezegami

Ah, you see, I'm from cheese world. That might've been it.

Ah, you see, I'm from cheese world. That might've been it.
  11. Cheezegami

Thank you, yours looks really cool as well. :D

Thank you, yours looks really cool as well. :D
  12. Cheezegami

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I've been having a blast with the update so far, but here's a little suggestion for the luck situation. My proposal is well, 1.- The torches need to have a lesser impact (half?) and no negative impact, the idea being to keep the current values for biome campfires. (Motivation being ...
  13. Cheezegami

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Maybe a small thing but I've been trying to get a Zombie Frog summon for a while now, I got over 6 bows and no summons after killing over 20 of them on master mode, at this point we've done EoW which allows you to obtain the Fire Imp staff easily which also probably outclasses it. (Still haven't...
Top Bottom