Recent content by Chef Big Dog

1. Chef Big Dog

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

The Golem feels very underpowered at the stage you're meant to kill him at, please consider making him a bi- actualy alot more powerful in 1.3.6. It's a balance update afterall
  2. Chef Big Dog

NPCs & Enemies Glorify the Golem

I'm glad it's not just me. Anyone reading this should spam relogic on twitter saying "The Golem is underpowered, please fix" because the more people that complain, the more chance that they'll implement a nerf in 1.3.6. Hurry! Times running out! (They have allready showed several spoilers for...
  3. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Okay maybe its just a confict then, I have a lot of mods installed
  4. Chef Big Dog

Yes I have seen the log
  5. Chef Big Dog

Please update Your mod Imksushi, it crashes on every startup and randomly in game. I can't disable it because it's an important part of My build so can You please update it?
  6. Chef Big Dog

May I ask where You got that Wood Texture from?

May I ask where You got that Wood Texture from?
  7. Chef Big Dog

Drawings & Paintings Terra Blade - My fanart (work in progress)

Among all of the Terrablade Sketches I could find on Google, This is the best. Would You mind if I used it to make a 3d Model with Maya?
  8. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

Ok, sorry i didn't see that this was in w.i.p
  9. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader Portable Storage

How come when I open the bag via right click or assigned key when you place a item in it it does not work, nor does the X button
  10. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader Infinity

"colour coding" the colour of rarity, you know like the lunamite ore is dark red, the unreal prefixed meowmere is magneta e.t.c.
  11. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

You really need to balance this mod most of the weapons are op for the state you obtain them in, I killed all 3 mech bosses and plantera with just a minigun and 5, 000 bullets, that only cost me 2 platnium which is easy to obtain in early hardmode. Pls fix Also you should add colour coding a...
  12. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader Infinity

You should also fix colour coding
  13. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Could you add sound to the vindicator minigun, i was kind of disappointed when i got it and it had no sound
  14. Chef Big Dog

tModLoader Infinity

Can You please add Spirit Mod items, it is a very popular mod afterall and most people that use this mod would have the spirit mod
Back
Top Bottom